BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Killzone 2

It's been a while and only been playing infrequently as been v busy but finally got to Radic or whatever his name is and keep battering him with everything but just can't seem to hold out long enough. Looked at a couple of walkthroughs and seems to say will get to a point where he holes himself up instead of appearing and disappearing but don't seem to quite get there. Any tips for weapons? Heard conflicting advice - some say sniper rifle, others use whatever you get use....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
the single player is good but multiplayer gets boring very fast imo, its just another regular FPS

I dont know if you have tried but I prefer to play against the 'bots' because the AI on Killzone is great if feels like your playing against real people.

im speaking about multiplayer again, when it first came out you could have bots in the game untill it filled up with players, but people stat padded and they took them away. i know what your on about now, havet tried playing that but if im honest i prefer a good MP side to a game than a SP

im speaking about multiplayer again, when it first came out you could have bots in the game untill it filled up with players, but people stat padded and they took them away. i know what your on about now, havet tried playing that but if im honest i prefer a good MP side to a game than a SP

No, this is what I have been trying to get across all along. The bots that it puts in this feel like your playing another person especially if you up the difficulty of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived