BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Thankyou To Blackburn Rovers..

sambo

• Backroom

I've never met yourself or your father but you have my condolonces at this time, hope you and your family are ok.

RIP Andy

Best wishes, Tom

Sambo, this might sound strange, but is sent with a sad heart.

Remember the good times you had,

remember the fun, the heartache, the arguments,

remember the life you had with him.

Remember the things you were taught, you'll look back at yourself and see him in you.

Don't be sad, be glad you were part of him and always keep him in your heart

Many thanks for the kind words

The story is on BBC news, the radio, ITV news and the front page of the LET today, I would explain it but you're best reading it.

Lets hope for a Rovers win in his memory

The story is on BBC news, the radio, ITV news and the front page of the LET today, I would explain it but you're best reading it.

I don't know you sambo and didn't know your dad but you have my condolences. I read the article in today's Telegraph and immediately remembered this thread. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way your dad was treated and found myself becoming extremely angry. The "man" who treat your dad like that has no scruples, morals or even basic human empathy. I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror. I just hope this never happens to anyone again.

Regardless of the result I hope we get a performance tomorrow that your dad would be proud of.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

As the headline states, simply shocking. Made my blood boil just reading it. :angry2:

Chin up lad.

What a sad sad story, my heartfelt condolences sambo to you and your family.

The Magistrate who allowed this should be brought to justice him/herself, the Court staff who knew of the issues YET still allowed such drastic action should be ashamed.

All of this over a piddly £60 fine ?

Terrible terrible tragedy. :angry:

I just read the article and I am absolutely friggin speachless!! How they can justify chasing a seriously sick old man for the sake of £60 beggars belief.

As 1864 says I hope the Magistrates that sanctioned this are run off. How they can sleep at night I'd like to know.

I cannot begin to image what you have been through Sambo with not only loosing your dad but the circumstances as well........

Sambo, i am truly sickened by what happened to your father, the judge that allowed this to happen deserves to be punished but IMO there isn't a punishment good enough in the British legal system that could do it justice. Really sorry to hear about your loss, any loss is bad enough but for it to be caused in such circumstances is truly heart-breaking even for a guy who never knew your father. I hope the investigation as mentioned in the article is concluded ASAP with a as satisfactory as possible resolution for you so you can get some closure.

Keep your chin up mate!!!

Archived