BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Games In London

Hello folks. More of a lurker on here than a poster although i do get stuck in on the odd occasion and let my feelings be known from time to time as yer do. :rover:

Just wanted to know what the situation was with getting tickets on the day when were playing teams in London? Im moving down there soon and can see myself having last minute urges to go on when were playing down there. From memory which teams are usually the best to get sorted in the away end on the day? Any help would be appreciated...its going to make moving down there brilliant if i can get as many away games in as possible.

Cheers.

Dan

Hello folks. More of a lurker on here than a poster although i do get stuck in on the odd occasion and let my feelings be known from time to time as yer do. :rover:

Just wanted to know what the situation was with getting tickets on the day when were playing teams in London? Im moving down there soon and can see myself having last minute urges to go on when were playing down there. From memory which teams are usually the best to get sorted in the away end on the day? Any help would be appreciated...its going to make moving down there brilliant if i can get as many away games in as possible.

Cheers.

Dan

Most of our away games you are capable of getting tickets on the gate!

Fulham, West Ham, tottenham were all sekking tickets on the gates!

Most of our away games you are capable of getting tickets on the gate!

Fulham, West Ham, tottenham were all sekking tickets on the gates!

tottenham didnt give me and my lass tickets on the door

so i bought a tout

and i got caught

and was 80 clams out of pocket

I'd try to get them in advance where possible. Fulham you're usually fine on the day but the bigger teams don't usually sell on the gate from what I remember.

Be prepared for some silly prices at the likes of Spurs though.

Archived