BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Setanta

PAFELL

We had the Bolton v Utd game on over here and lost the picture for 5mins in the first half.

I find it's a common fault with Setanta on Sky in poor weather :(

Problem here is ' when your watching, the picture appears to be dragging' not only in windy weater, but cold and not windy.

yes , soon as it rains , you lose picture , but the rest of sky channels are fine , but you'll have even more fun when you try to cancel :angry2: 3 phone calls ,

2 e-mails and 5 letters later i've finally got shut of it!!!....................after feb 12th :wacko:

yes , soon as it rains , you lose picture , but the rest of sky channels are fine , but you'll have even more fun when you try to cancel :angry2: 3 phone calls ,

2 e-mails and 5 letters later i've finally got shut of it!!!....................after feb 12th :wacko:

Could you not just cancel the direct debit?

setanta suck

they said it would work on our freeview and it didnt. they specifically asked what model we had and we told them and they said, oh thats perfect for setanta. then didnt give our money back for a very long time

i go to the blues bar instead now

setanta are absolutely sh*te.

the coverage is normally crap, the picture quality compared to sky is very poor, the commentary tru;ey awful and no HD :angry2:

hopefully more rovers games later this season will be on sky.

It's been rubbish and they blame sky and sky blame them. Sky works fine here in Darren but Setanta is off and on with the rain. Hugely annoying. The teeny's at the Irish call centre send you around the houses and you can't cancel the subscription.

They have turned the signal up an it helps a little bit but not much. They won't pay for a strong enough signal. I e-mail them regularly and ask for compensation but they have NEVER replied. Telling B/Card not to pay them next month.

They don't seem to be answerable to anyone either.

Utter rubbish.

Archived