BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Free Travel To Fulham - Paid For By Ffc

Fair play to Fulham - a decent gesture. I will be there as long as it stays on the Wednesday, if it gets moved back to the weekend I will annoyingly be back in Lancashire.

EDIT: Annoying to be there when the game is in London, I will be delighted to be back home for a few days!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry boris - are you referring to the fulham game? That is being paid for by Fulham!

I was on about the general idea from the forum that Rovers were going to pay for the travel to either Boro, Hull or Stoke!?

1 has gone, 1 is on sunday and not heard anything yet about the Stoke game?

Sorry boris - are you referring to the fulham game? That is being paid for by Fulham!

I was on about the general idea from the forum that Rovers were going to pay for the travel to either Boro, Hull or Stoke!?

1 has gone, 1 is on sunday and not heard anything yet about the Stoke game?

We discussed this at the Forum last Monday - minutes will be on the club website on Monday.

Rovers were planning to offer free coach travel to the Hull game but changed their minds when the game was moved to Sunday lunchtime. Instead they plan to offer it for the Stoke game - watch out on the club website for details as and when they are agreed.

Archived