BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wohoo Its Sunderland Again (preview)

Flopsy

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a decent covering of snow at present, but as long as there isn't significient heavy snowfall tonight and tommorrow the game really should be on.

Anyone know how much approximately it is colder in the lower tier of the Blackburn End as opposed to the top?

There's a decent covering of snow at present, but as long as there isn't significient heavy snowfall tonight and tommorrow the game really should be on.

Anyone know how much approximately it is colder in the lower tier of the Blackburn End as opposed to the top?

It's warmer because it gets more of a crowd, unless you're right at the front when you get wet when it rains.

I was down at Ewood this evening for the FA Cup trophy photo op and the surrounding area wasn't too bad at all. If we get another dry sunny day like today, shouldn't be a problem. Better not be anyway, I'm looking forward to this one! Night game under the lights, no league pressure, possibility of extra time and pens. The only downside is freezing my nads off - hopefully the lads can give us something to cheer about!

Going for a 1-0 Rovers win here, though to be honest i wouldn't be that upset or angry if we got beat.

Small squad with some serious long term injuries and with injury fears in regards to some players, one could argue with the relegation battle looking like its going to be tight we should perhaps be focusing on survival more than anything else...

The club said yesterday that there was no worry over the game being on - so no excuses - get yourself down there.

A win tonight will do the likes of Roque, Roberts, Pedersen etc a world of good for confidence.

Im not sure what team to expect though.

Maybe this is something like we could see.

--------------Bunn--------------------

Simo-----Zurab----Givet------Ollson

---------------Mokoena---------------

----Tugay-----Andrews-------Treacy

-----------------------------------------

---------Roberts----Roque------------

Should be easy enough to buy a pie and a pint then at half time, as Rovers are hoping to surpass the 3,445 crowd at Blyth in the 3rd round match. Rovers are unbeaten on Wednesdays since being edged out of the League Cup at Old Trafford 5-3 on December 3rd, and tonight is Rovers 9th game against teams from the North East this season, and have only lost one (Sunderland home in the league).

According to Sam Allardyce, Rovers are set to bring in some fringe players tonight-Official Site News

Expect some unfamiliar faces then...

Fblackburn1.jpg

Queue of 1 person behind me at the Ticket Office this morning.

We were the 1st punters for 45 minutes....should be plenty of pies available then!

Ah but people like me have already bought tickets. The lack of queue is not necessarily indicative of the size of crowd.

Archived