BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Strikers

what about raul or henry or van nistileroy old but exellent strikers

I like your ambition philo!! Raul would never leave Madrid for us, nor would Ruud and he's injured for the season anyway.

But hey your ambition is a refreshing change, I applaud you! :D

For me it's

1. Roque

2. Crouch

3. Bent+Bentley+5M

4. Bent + 15M+

27 posts and no-one wants Crouch? Brilliant! :D

Roque to stay for me, hopefully Darren Bent's "resurgence" today will put Spurs off bidding for him.

I know this isn't the right thread, but MIDFIELD MUST BE THE PRIORITY. Emerton and Andrews injured today, Grella and Dunn can't be relied upon for more than a few games in a row.

as horrible as his finishing is roberts does positively affect games and has to play, roque + roberts is the best we can hope for, and hopefully diouffys natural attacking instincts from the right will see him arrive at the far stick more often than emo or dunn are ever likely to.

McCarthys had a good spell but he has no pace and nothing in his locker that keeps defenders occupied, roberts and santa can move centre halves around at will to create space, a bit more help from the middle and teams will start to get punished.

as horrible as his finishing is roberts does positively affect games and has to play, roque + roberts is the best we can hope for, and hopefully diouffys natural attacking instincts from the right will see him arrive at the far stick more often than emo or dunn are ever likely to.

McCarthys had a good spell but he has no pace and nothing in his locker that keeps defenders occupied, roberts and santa can move centre halves around at will to create space, a bit more help from the middle and teams will start to get punished.

Roberts finishing is rubbish at best, bery rarely wins an header and his his second touch is usually a tackle and whilst Benni hasn't got pace he has the ability and vision. Just look at rovers first goal on Wednesday.

Roque is a better player by far than Roberts but the partnership up front for Rovers is Roberts and Benni.

Archived