BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lee Mack

chocky

I thought in his auto biography he stated he was a man u fan. the guys an arse anyway - in my opinion

I saw him at City vs Rovers with his Rovers scarf on and he prevented me & my mate from getting thrown out of one of the boxes when we equalised (He was jumping around more than we were, perhaps for 2 reasons if you believe the hype) however, he said he supports Rovers.

p.s. I take people as I find them, he was bob on with us!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw him at City vs Rovers with his Rovers scarf on and he prevented me & my mate from getting thrown out of one of the boxes when we equalised (He was jumping around more than we were, perhaps for 2 reasons if you believe the hype) however, he said he supports Rovers.

p.s. I take people as I find them, he was bob on with us!

Fair enough - strange how there are differing stories about his club. Knew he was a Blackburn lad but always thought he supported utd from differing sources.

I know he's tring to move out of the area at the moment - will be interesting to see if he still makes it to Rovers games when he can.

Foggy is a Man Utd fan, he goes to a few Rovers games but hes always said hes a Man Utd fan from Blackburn!

Deffo a Ure Fan, though what a guy with his resources need with a freeby down at Ewood I dont know. But like some many Blackbun lads his age, he is Man Ure. ( at least he did jump on the scouse band wagon of 70s/ 80s )

I thought in his auto biography he stated he was a man u fan. the guys an arse anyway - in my opinion

not just you MB that thinks the same - had a right do with him on the very topic in the Stag in Bowness some years back

Jumped on the badwagon when we where dare we say it 'popular' in the Champions season

Deffo a red

Breaking News Regarding Carl Fogarty

After e-mailing his website. I got a reply today at 14:28.

I can confirm that he is a Blackburn Rovers fan........however..........he followed Manchester United when Rovers were not in the top flight.

Quality - so he's a glory fan then. I take it he supported utd for the 2 years we spent in the Championship (or whatever it was called back then) :lol:

I'd rather him be a United fan than be a part time Rover.....only when we're good! :rolleyes:

Exactly - as someone else said, a fan of Rovers only for high profile matches when he's got the chance of some media limelight.

Don't see how anyone can change their team and support another with any passion. He's a manc and always will be. :angry2:

Archived