Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Relegation Watch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dancing around the room...

BYE BYE NEWCASTLE... £15 million well spent... ;):lol:

Mind you don't drop your laptop.

Bye, bye geordies. I was at Ewood but the wife told me that the pictures on Sky Sports of the Newcastle players' faces was an absolute picture. I bet they completely believed they would stay up.

Thank you Duff. Stand by for a fire sale.

Their just showing the Newcastle highlights (post-match) and the similarities with Leeds are startling. League One beckons?

Got to feel sorry for Shearer, though. He looks a broken man in his post-match interview. I bet he wouldn't be able to recount what he's said.

I was thinking how rough he looked in the pre-match press conference, I'll bet he hasn't had much sleep this week.

Wow, those Geordies do hate Mike Ashley though...

Their just showing the Newcastle highlights (post-match) and the similarities with Leeds are startling. League One beckons?

Got to feel sorry for Shearer, though. He looks a broken man in his post-match interview. I bet he wouldn't be able to recount what he's said.

I was thinking how rough he looked in the pre-match press conference, I'll bet he hasn't had much sleep this week.

Wow, those Geordies do hate Mike Ashley though...

Yeah as someone who's never hated Shearer when the camera panned in on him straight after the game and he was quite obviously biting his lip to stop the tears, I did feel a bit for him.

I did want him to fail in this mission but that was only to spite the Geordie fans who feel the need to have a messiah..

Hilarious scenes at Villa Park. Next stop Plymouth.

And Scunny. Btw, did you see Gary Alexander's super goal. It'll be a long time before Wembley see's another one as good as that!

Doncaster v Newcastle as well!

In 2002-03, Newcastle came 3rd in the Premier League, whilst Doncaster came 3rd in the Conference. Donny got promoted via the play offs that year and to be playing Newcastle in a league game - just six years later is amazing!

Cheer up Alan Shearer ...

Archived