BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Villa Preview 7th Feb K.o 3pm

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a blood relative of Stephen Bennett's? That's ridiculous Waggy. And the pullback was against Roberts not Rocky. Rocky's was the hand-rip across the face that even Friedel reacted to. The most obvious was Gareth Barry's 2-hand pushup on Benni's shoulders. The Samba one was debatable and can therefore be left alone. "from TV"?? Is that someone's filtered highlights or did you actually see the whole match?

Damn it, forgot about this rant. Well put Stu, thank you. AND I SAID AT LEAST 2 penalties. IMO Agbonlahor's goal should have counted, but the "clear daylight" idea isn't the way linesmen tend to enforce things nowadays, so sorry, no goal. Heskey was using Samba as a ladder. In other words; I stand by my statement & go the *&%^ away Villa supporters. Enjoy the few years of rental you get from our sell-out goalkeeper.

CALM YOUR SKIN DOWN :wacko:

Are you a blood relative of Stephen Bennett's? That's ridiculous Waggy. And the pullback was against Roberts not Rocky. Rocky's was the hand-rip across the face that even Friedel reacted to. The most obvious was Gareth Barry's 2-hand pushup on Benni's shoulders. The Samba one was debatable and can therefore be left alone. "from TV"?? Is that someone's filtered highlights or did you actually see the whole match?

I have just got round to watching the 50 mins and there were 2 fairly clear pens - the one on Mccarthy and the one on Roberts. they didn't show the Santa Cruz one from close enough to see exactly what happened and the Samba one wasn't. You'd expect to get at least one of the 2 fairly clear ones and the fact that we didn't could well have influenced the outcome of the game. We might well still have lost but a goal just before half time which would have been possible if the McCarthy one had been given may just have changed the outcome of the game.

:rover: i saw the whole game on tv just like i will see todays live from 3pm in a pub near you <_<:brfcsmilie:

Archived