SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Villa Preview 7th Feb K.o 3pm

I see it as follows:

Robinson

Ooijer Samba Nelsen Warnock

Diouf Grella Dunn Pedersen

McCarthy Santa Cruz

if we get the lead we might be tempted to push back to a 4-5-1 with Carlos sitting in behind Roque or something.

Think the Subs will be:

Bunn, Simpson, Givet, Andrews, Tugay, Roberts, Villaneuva

As I said before, would prefer to see Givet starting somehow, because Ooijer is the weakest link.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could still go either 442 or 4231 depending how we use Diouff. Will be interesting to see how Allardyce plays it.

Come JBN, drop that extra 'F' because it becomes a habit!

I'll be really interested to see how we line up today...usually you can put 8 or 9 definite starters in every game, today I don't have a clue though.

Roberts playing makes good sense. Santa is out of form and Benni/Roberts have been playing well together. More pertinently however, in todays game we're likely to be run ragged at the back at times, when the defence clears the ball we're going to need it to stick to give us some respite and allow the back four to regroup. Roberts should offer us that outlet.

1) The few players we have bought don't even get to play. Why?

2) Why, why, why is Andrews playing? This is a worse decision than anything Ince came up with, including buying him.

3) Anyone who thinks Robinson is a decent GK is simply mental.

1) The few players we have bought don't even get to play. Why?

2) Why, why, why is Andrews playing? This is a worse decision than anything Ince came up with, including buying him.

3) Anyone who thinks Robinson is a decent GK is simply mental.

Stop moaning, it's getting boring! We all like to vent, but with you it's every post. Chill out a bit dude :)

Seriously though, Roberts and Andrews ARE ###### personified. Ok Roberts scored a half decent goal against newcastle(fluke), but he just looks so inept. Get Roque on asap.

Stop moaning, it's getting boring! We all like to vent, but with you it's every post. Chill out a bit dude :)

Seriously though, Roberts and Andrews ARE ###### personified. Ok Roberts scored a half decent goal against newcastle(fluke), but he just looks so inept. Get Roque on asap.

Roberts - McCarthy are one of the only good things in our side.

Archived