BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wantaways

dj54nna

Exactly, so I am keeping me trap well and truly shut on BFS.

he is doing a good job so far and we look like a team again, most of the time,

and the dingles are out of the play off positions so things are looking up

:D

Wantaways will cost livelihoods

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but how many 'wantaways' are we talking here? Excluding Roque obviously.

The Axe because he was supposed to go to Sheff Utd until Bert got crocked? Zurab because he doesn't play many games due to his extreme inconsistency?

Any others? Are we facing a massive squad exodus in the summer?

Zurab is one of our most consistent players. Look at Rovers record with him in the team- it's very good.

The amazing thing for me - under Ince a large number of players agents actively used the press to get moves for their players - under Big Sam hardly a peep - even with this latest news that a number of players wanted to leave.

Up to press - not one player has come out complaining that they didn't get a move (Santa being the highest profile one).

I did feel sorry for Ince - I think the job probably came a little early for him, and his choice of back room staff left him severely exposed. But the transformation of the club since Sam took over is amazing - he has pulled it up by its laces - both in terms of keeping lids on players, organisation and most importantly results. Though at times a little egotistical, his press conferences always give a clear positive message - and nearly always make sense.

The turn-around has been amazing - if he can put a halt to Villa's undefeated away record - I think we can start to dream about pulling away from the bottom for good.

We now appear to have someone in charge with a football brain!

You had 10 hours to think of that!

Yeah sorry about that. Working and cooking the evening meal frequently gets in the way of other things. :rolleyes: Anyway no other fecker came up with it in all that time did they? :D

Exactly, so I am keeping me trap well and truly shut on BFS.

He'll be off in a couple of years for one reason or another anyway. It's just the way it is.

Yeah sorry about that. Working and cooking the evening meal frequently gets in the way of other things. :rolleyes: Anyway no other fecker came up with it in all that time did they? :D

He'll be off in a couple of years for one reason or another anyway. It's just the way it is.

Possibly not. After having his fingers burned at Newcastle he seems reasonably content at Ewood. Wouldn't be surprised if he stays for six years. Waggy's going to save a fortune on season tickets!

he is doing a good job so far and we look like a team again, most of the time,

and the dingles are out of the play off positions so things are looking up

:D

True on both counts, I do have a sneaky feeling Nicko's mate Coyley will get them up this year. Oh lord we'll never hear the end of it. If the Arizona Cardinals can get to the Superbowl and come within a couple of minutes and a toe of winning it anything is possible. Due to that Hell has already frozen over so it could well be the dingles year.

I know many of you don't trust my sources but for what it's worth...

Nine players' agents had approached another club during the agonies at the end of the Ince tenure. The defence argument from the Ince-supporters at that time was that happens all the time around a transfer window.

During the window itself (ie with Sam in charge), I heard of no agents representing our players approaching that same club even though they were one of the most active during the window and at various times had five of our players on their long lists of possible targets. Although that club was accused of dirty dealings by many others, it appears they didn't try mixing it with Sam and the one approach they actually did make was pretty straight.

I think you should name the club. From what I heard, all 9 of those lovely "agents" were crowing before Hughes quit the show.

Otherwise, what you've posted here is the usual pile of sh!te. To go with Gally's season ending injury, RSC's crocked back, Liverpool in meltdown with Torres and Gerrard sold, West Ham bust, Portsmouth bust, Man U on their last legs and team news from the fairies.

Bring on the accounts ...

I think you should name the club. From what I heard, all 9 of those lovely "agents" were crowing before Hughes quit the show.

Otherwise, what you've posted here is the usual pile of sh!te. To go with Gally's season ending injury, RSC's crocked back, Liverpool in meltdown with Torres and Gerrard sold, West Ham bust, Portsmouth bust, Man U on their last legs and team news from the fairies.

Bring on the accounts ...

:lol: His numbers up!

Archived