BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rbs 6 Nations

I like both, and wish there wasn't petty squabbling between the two, with most insults mainly coming from various broken post-industrial towns in Lancashire and Yorkshire. At their best, both can give a very entertaining spectacle, league being more straightforward action, whilst union offering more thought and technical aspects to think about. However, a bad union game, because of its more technical nature, can be worse to watch than a bad league game.

I think rugby league is more popular in Yorkshire as it is easier to follow, and we all know Yorkshire folk can't handle complicated stuff.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised Union gets its own thread yet League, the far superior game, is ignored on this board.

:lol: It isn't even April 1st yet.

Glad to see that Sir Alan has another pile of chancers to eviscerate every week. I'm particularly repelled by fat Ben the stock-broker from Belfast. He is the complete rugby playing, public-school attending t*sser.

Which you don't get in League. I'm glad you are so ready to identify with the image generated by those who associate with Union!

(And it still isn't April 1st) :rolleyes:

Which you don't get in League. I'm glad you are so ready to identify with the image generated by those who associate with Union!

Yeah thats what the majority of people think, but come visit Limerick sometime and your attitude will change dramatically!

You can use that "toff" example for a lot of union clubs in Dublin.

• 1 month later...

Archived