BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Coventry Fa Cup (replay) Preview

I can't understand people who are not bothered about winning this tie. I'm sure you would all be first in the que for tickets if we got to the final!

This is to ideal of an oppurtunity to miss, imagine winning this then getting Fulham/Swansea or Hull/SheffU at Ewood in the quarters?

i will be there on saturday, but i will not be to upset if we got beat on saturday. At the moment i would rather have 3 points in the league then a win in the cup. I am sure you will be able to get a ticket for the final if we got there (we can dream) , so need to worry!!!

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think the Axe will ever score one of those again.

The grins on the other players' faces said it all...

Maybe they should look at the quality of their own shooting before grinning in future .

How our players (and pro players in general) consistently fail to keep the ball down is quite appalling . Come to that their ball control is pretty grim also - I lost count the number of times against Villa that we failed to control the ball at the first touch .

Maybe they should look at the quality of their own shooting before grinning in future .

How our players (and pro players in general) consistently fail to keep the ball down is quite appalling . Come to that their ball control is pretty grim also - I lost count the number of times against Villa that we failed to control the ball at the first touch .

That's a good point, actually. I don't remember Jason Roberts ever hitting the target from 20 yards. Wait...actually....yes....I remember one incident - when his attempt to trap a pass turned into a spectacular long-range shot.

My team for the match:

-------------Robinson

Simpson Ooijer Kizanishvili Givet

Villanueva Tugay Andrews Treacy

--------McCarthy Roberts

This team, with its mix of experience and fringe players, should be enough to see off Coventry (fingers crossed).

What is the logic starting McCarthy. He has been away on international duty. RSC should start.

logic? he is one of the first choice strikers so should start.So what if he has been on international duty? we pay his wage and its only football for gods sake .get a grip man.Oh and dont even think of saying hes tired!!!

Play Santa Cruz. You want to win , yes?

Archived