BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Coventry Fa Cup (replay) Preview

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we should play our best side. Ok, if we're a couple up after an hour, bring some off....but after last years debacle and the chance of a quarter final place, then I say definately full strength.

:rover: we need to win this after last week,rest dunny but the rest must be up for selection,a cup run may benefit us long term :unsure::brfcsmilie:

They could have been playing a league match this weekend, don't see why we shouldn't field a strong side.

Nail. Head. On.

To confirm that these two cannot play:- Diouf is cup-tied and MOKOENA IS SUSPENDED.

I have difficulty selecting a midfield.

Bunn

Simpson Ooijer Zurab Givet

Haworth Vogel Warnock Olsson

Villaneuva Santa Cruz

Players who need to rest are:- Dunn, Grella, Tugay, Pederson, Andrews, McCarthy,

Is Treacy fit yet?

Considering the humiliation of last year I take Rovers to win ..........5-1 Now there's a prediction!! :brfcsmilie:

We definitely need Mokoena for a game like this.

Absolutely. With us being just three games from the FA Cup Final we need to be resting players such as Vince Gorilla who must be shattered having had to play some games since Christmas.

We need goals from midfield - ThAxe is our best option at the moment, I don't see anyone else smashing them in from 25 yards. First name on the team sheet for me, to leave him out would make me question Sam's sanity, to the point where I'd have to ask would we have been better off sticking with the much sought after Paul Ince?

Absolutely. With us being just three games from the FA Cup Final we need to be resting players such as Vince Gorilla who must be shattered having had to play some games since Christmas.

We need goals from midfield - ThAxe is our best option at the moment, I don't see anyone else smashing them in from 25 yards. First name on the team sheet for me, to leave him out would make me question Sam's sanity, to the point where I'd have to ask would we have been better off sticking with the much sought after Paul Ince?

To put him in would get us kicked out of the cup, as he's suspended.

Rovers to line up:

Arnold

Branagan

Rathbone

Kendall

Keeley

Fazackerley

Brotherston

Crawford

Garner

McKenzie

Parkes

1-0 Rovers (McKenzie)

Just woken up.....thought it was 1980!

One of the best one-man shows I've ever seen, by Duncan McKenzie. Anyone remember that awesome performance?

:lol:

Setting off for the game in a few hours. I can barely wait. :huh:

Hopefully we can put a few past another team for the first time since 1774.

Robinson has got to, got to play, as hes a lot of improving to do.

Should be interesting seeing Andrews, Dunny and Villaneuva up against an average championship team it should tell us alot about our players.

Defeat just isnt an option today yet the Racing Post go for Coventry or a draw.

Still no team news, I just pray he isn't going with treacey again he' had enough chances and he's only proved himself to be rank average at best.

Robinson - Simpson, Samba, Khizanishvili, Givet - Villanueva, Tugay, Warnock ©, Dunn - Santa Cruz, Roberts.

Subs:

Nelsen, McCarthy, Grella, Andrews, Treacy, Bunn, Doran.

Archived