BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Central Heating Service-had One Done Lately?

Just had the gas bill for the first quarter since installing our Worcester Bosch. Gas consumption dropped from 205 units to 85. We haven't had the heating on at all this quarter so those 85 units are just hot water on demand. Can't recall when we turned the heating off last year but guess it would be similar.

Gas consumption dropped from 205 units to 85.

Got an e-mail from EDF Energy saying my online meter reading had been rejected and would I please call them. Did so and was asked to confirm the reading which was then accepted. The telesales guy then explained consumptio had dropped so much they didn't believe the first reading!! :)

Got an e-mail from EDF Energy saying my online meter reading had been rejected and would I please call them. Did so and was asked to confirm the reading which was then accepted. The telesales guy then explained consumptio had dropped so much they didn't believe the first reading!! :)

I'll bet you are now down for a visit. They'll think you've overdone the old hair dryer blowing backwards trick. ;)

Archived