BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cleve Brownie Brad's New Book

.........his explanation for why he blew us off. More money? Champions League chances? MON? Perhaps it's the "Randy Lerner to the rescue" story. There's supposed to be a whole bit about it in his book out on March 5.

Click here and see below:

416it8swqulss500ce6.th.jpg

Though I didn't expect otherwise, it's still very insulting to see him in a Villa kit on the cover.

Rather oddly, the cover showing on play.com has Brad in a Rovers shirt

here - play

Maybe the artwork wasn't finalised when either of them posted the item for sale (or maybe the sight of empty seats behind him wasn't quite what the publisher wanted to see)

Looking forward to it - should be an interesting read especially what he thought of some of his team mates.

Brad has always come across as a very articulate individual so i expect his book should be a really good read. He's been possibly one of our greatest keepers and has played a huge part in what we've achieved over the years prior to him leaving. I'd be interested in what he has to say about his years under Souness and how they compared to his time under Hughes. I can't see him having anything bad to say about the club or us the fans in his book.

I'd rather have the cover with him in a Rovers kit. I don't like the sight of him in a Villa kit, i always thought he'd finish his career at Ewood, well i wished he would do.

Guest Kamy100

This month's Four Four Two magazine has reviewed this and gave it a very good review, in fact it is their book of the month. Brad apparently talks about his youth, times at Liverpool and Blackburn. He also talks about his relationships with the different managers that he has played under. I will pick this up as Brad is an interesting character.

.........his explanation for why he blew us off. More money? Champions League chances? MON? Perhaps it's the "Randy Lerner to the rescue" story. There's supposed to be a whole bit about it in his book out on March 5.

This will be very telling. Looking forward to reading what he has to say. Of course, if he doesn't totally blame Ince I'll insist it's a cover up.

I think it was all finished long before he moved to be honest. But the cover is different from the one I saw back in June advertised for pre-order on Amazon. So maybe they've gone back and added another chapter...

It has the Villa cover on the publishers website (Orion Publishing) so it looks like that will be the cover they are going to use I would have thought. I will get this as there should be a decent ammount given to his time with us, and dont expect any negativity towards us as every interview I have seen with him has been positive with respect to his time here and his opinion of us (the fans). :rover:

Will be an interesting read, I only wish he was still a Rovers player which would give it even more of an insight.

Heres hoping he doesn't hold back or twist words not to dog anyone in.

I'm hoping for an honest read.

Archived