BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Geert Wilders

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are a lot of areas in the Netherlands were there are no brown faces or Mosques to be seen, for now !

As there are here. I must say though the former doesn't bother me one bit, but the latter certainly does. The enemy within.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

"British Government wrong to deny Mr Wilders entry to the UK", rules tribunal.

geertwilders.jpg

I'm pleased that in this mad world we live in, we've finally had a bit of common sense at last. It's been reported today that Dutch MP Geert Wilders has won his appeal against being banned from the UK.

In February this year two members of the House of Lords, Baroness Cox and Lord Pearson, invited Mr Wilders to a showing of the film "Fitna" in the Palace of Westminster. Two days before the showing of the film, the Home Secretary at the time - the now disgraced Jacqui Smith - banned Wilders from entering the UK, calling him an "undesirable person".

Mr Wilders, who was elected to the Dutch national parliament in 1998, says that he is a libertarian and an anti-fascist. Jacqui Smith was, I believe, worried about the reaction from muslims to the invitation. She should not in my view have been appeasing militant Islam.

The short film "Fitna" explores religious fundamentalism and the Koranic inspired motivations for terrorism. Mr Wilders said that he had consulted numerous lawyers, who found nothing worth prosecution, before he ran the film.

Mr Wilders, who says that he is arguing against fascism has said: "I don’t hate individual Muslims, I hate the fascism of Islam. The Koran is a fascist book which incites hatred and killing. Muslims should tear out half of the Koran if they wish to stay in Europe because it contains terrible things."

In a speech in the Dutch Parliament, Mr Wilders said: "Very many Dutch citizens have experienced the presence of Islam around them. And I can report that they have had enough of burkas, headscarves, the ritual slaughter of animals, so‑called honour revenge, blaring minarets, female circumcision, hymen restoration operations, abuse of homosexuals, halal meat at grocery shops and department stores, Sharia exams, the Finance Minister's Sharia mortgages, and the enormous overrepresentation of Muslims in the area of crime, including Moroccan street terrorists."

"Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches," he says.

Mr Wilders said: "Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe and the rise in Islamification needs to stop. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in the Netherlands. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it."

Ironically some so-called "liberals" seek to deny freedom of speech from people like Mr Wilders and defend some of the fascist elements in the Koran which incite hatred and killing.

Such liberals claim that Wilders is "inciting racial hatred". They still don't get it do they? Islam is not a race. You can have white muslims, black muslims and brown muslims. This is a point that Blue Phil and I have often made in the past, but it tends to fall on deaf ears. It is not racist to criticise elements of Islam, because Islam is not a race.

Mr Wilders has paid a heavy price for speaking out in the Dutch Parliament against the fascism of Islam - because many militant muslims now want to kill him for his views. Wilders says that he has been "deprived of a personal life" for speaking out. He has to be moved by his bodyguards to a different location every night. He can only meet his wife about once every week due to security concerns. The restrictions on his life because of this, he said, is "a situation that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy".

How sad that Mr Wilders was banned earlier this year from attending a meeting at the so-called "Mother of Parliaments" in Westminster. As Lord Pearson and Baroness Cox have said, the government is "appeasing militant Islam" when they banned the Dutch MP from coming to Britain.

Even the Dutch Foreign Secretary, whose government doesn't support the views of Mr Wilders, called the decision to ban the MP from Britain "highly regrettable".

The decision to ban Mr Wilders from the UK shamed democracy and shamed the Westminster Parliament. I welcome the ruling today that the government were wrong to ban this MP from Britain.

The bloke who said he would mobilize 10,000 Muslims to stop this man visiting, himself invited some guy called Israel Shamir to launch a book at the House of Lords. This guy apparently believes that jews kidnap christians to use their blood in rituals. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

You can't have one without the other.

Indeed.

made me laugh the way all these people were giving there views on the film and hadnt actually seen it.

It's typical of liberal fascism Abbey. They don't believe in freedom of speech.

I agree with the article by Ed West in the Daily Telegraph in the link below, that the ban earlier this year on Mr Wilders was outrageous. It was wrong to appease militant Islam.

LINK HERE

Sorry, but i cannot find the Nick Griffin BNP thread (has it been removed? :huh:)

....anyway, is it this week Mr Griffin goes on Question Time, & is it true Jack Straw is to appear on the same panel?

I can see this show ending in anarchy! :unsure: A 'must watch' if ever there was one on tv.

BTW....I don`t see why Mr Wilders should be banned from speaking in the uk. Have uk citizens not got minds of their own? Can they not make their own opinions? Can they not decide for themselves if the guy is a pillock or speaking the truth?

I say let him in & let him be heard.

I don't normally comment on threads like this but I do find it rather strange that very little is made of 'protestors' at this guys appearance having banners like 'Freedom can go to hell' and 'Islam will dominate the world'.

If there were loads of real right wing nobs with things 'Islam can go to hell' and 'Whites will dominate the world' banners, there would be condemnation from the vast, vast majority of the community. The reverse gets almost brushed under the carpet.

Like I say, don't normally get too wound up one way or the other on these issues but this just got me irate last night.

I think that's pretty much his point 'Hasta'. The journalists at the press conference yesterday were trying to push him on the racism angle. He brushed it off and said it's a culture problem - frankly he's quite fond of European culture and he's not happy with the Islamification of the West.

Europe being Christian is a relatively recent phenomenon. Spain, much of France and Italy, Malta, the east as far as Vienna were all Moslem.

Wow- now you have added re-writing History to your repertoire. Europe has always been a Christian continent. The small Islamic influence died around 800 years ago. You are getting confused with small incursions into Christian Europe by early Muslims- .Europe was never historically "Islamafied"- this is a relatively modern phenomina and has more to do, with leftist governments kowtowing to the whims of Islamists- who are extremely good at using the rascist & Islamaphobic cards.

Spain was never a Muslim country- yes the moors annexed Andalucía and most of Southern Spain- however the North was never conquered. In fact the original ewere not even Islamic, they fourght against the Arabs along side the Christains in the 11th century.

As for your French and Italian examples- please give me the epoch when the Muslims conquered over 50% of these nations? To my knowledge Charles Martel defeated the Muslim hordes at Tours in 732.

As for your Italian example- are you talking about the briefest Saracen annexation of the Kingdom Naples and Sicily? Again over 75% of Italy never came under direst Islamic rule.

I will give you Malta

Europe being Christian is a relatively recent phenomenon. Spain, much of France and Italy, Malta, the east as far as Vienna were all Moslem.

That is not actually true though is it? They were occupied and ruled by the Moors. That is a bit like saying that after 1066 England was French for 3 centuries...

Anyway the religion is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that generally Western countries are far more secular than many Muslim countries. This is something that should be protected against any forces that seek more religious involvement in politics.

Recent? :lol: Has your indoctrination not covered the bit about Islam only coming into being 7 centuries after Christianity?

....anyway, is it this week Mr Griffin goes on Question Time, & is it true Jack Straw is to appear on the same panel?

I can see this show ending in anarchy! :unsure: A 'must watch' if ever there was one on tv.

It's getting plenty of publicity all over the place right now. No doubt a record audience will tune in. Should be quite lively.

It's getting plenty of publicity all over the place right now. No doubt a record audience will tune in. Should be quite lively.

It will be a farce akin to the MP's expenses. It will be novel for me though due to a disturbing 'need' to work its been sometime since I have seen any J. Kyle.

Looking forward to it, hope the audience is suitably 'balanced' mind.

Archived