BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man United Away Tickets

sambo

Yeah, thinking of getting myself a child ticket, even though the game is on my 17th birthday

Ridiculous and thoughtless pricing, in a credit crunch football should not be this expensive.

THE PRICING EPITOMISES EVERYTHING ABUT MANCKCHESTER USHITED

SAVE YOUR MONEY BOYCOTT MOULD TRIFFID

Yeah, thinking of getting myself a child ticket, even though the game is on my 17th birthday

Ridiculous and thoughtless pricing, in a credit crunch football should not be this expensive.

Well the best part of 75,000 Man Yoo fans are happy enough to pay it every other week ...

Who mentioned anything about it being good value for money ... if they are prepared to pay that then good luck to them. Having said that, you cant really slag the Man Yoo fans that actually go to the matches - they spend hours on the road (and that is just for the 'home' matches), have to pay premium prices for EVERY away match and get tarnished along with the 'buy the replica shirt, but couldnt name the first 11 squad'.

well lucky them,if they can afford it.wages are higher dahn sarf.I for one wont be paying a ton to take my lot with me not a chance and if you think 40 is good value then good for you.

Need to keep the money for one of the 5 holidays you seem to take every year!!? :P

Archived