BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Linked With Icelandic Midfielder

LayLow

Maybe I'm getting to old and cynical though, I first took his message as...

"££££..I mean, Blackburn will pay me lots...I'm not good enough to play and the transfer window is shut, but if you want ot throw money at me in the summer I will be very happy :P Kerching:)"

But I'm willing to accept that he's a decent lad, if that's the case?

I think money talks and like I said he's a top lad rumoured to be on about £4,000 p/w at City so £12,000+ P/w no matter how much loyalty you have is a hell of alot of money, but after another outstanding performance today his price tag is slowly rising!

You lot sounded unlucky tonight, how did you play?

Any injuries or knocks picked up ahead of Tue?

You bringing many down?

I went to Cov today and he has flashes where he impresses you but drifts in and out of the game too much for my liking!

He did rather bizarrely take his boots off at the end of the game on the pitch - didn't wait to see what he did with them though. Probably threw them in the crowd - which I'm sure isn't that safe (although would a cov fan notice if a boot hit him on the head???)

Few Cov players seemed to pick up knocks today which is good for us. That left winger Leon McKenzie made some good runs but noone else really stood out.

They might have won one nil but it was lucky. Coventry failed to convert a handful of chances and nearly threw it away on numerous occasions. Birmingham were crap and I was under the impression they were quite a good side (maybe cos I work with a load of brummies who big themselves up all the time!)

I know this will probably come back to haunt me but I think we will be alright on Tuesday night if we play like we did tonight and they played like they did today.

Oh and BTW Cov fans had a real cheek at Ewood park singing your grounds too big for you!!! Biggest crowd of the season today - just over 22,000 for the local derby!

Archived