BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Preview

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forget this game, we just need to keep the score down.

Is it me or are the set pieces from MGP pants, does he bother to practice?

Class act from Pedersen who finds the exact middle of Rooneys forehead 10 yards away with 14 acres and the entire Rovers team to aim at.

Anyone else finding it difficult to look at the PC because of fingers involuntarily springing up before their eyes. No rusty spoon will be required if this carries on

no, the script is already written...........not a thing we can do, formation wise or tactically this is never anything but a united win every day of the week and as long as the score is kept down should have no bearing on the rest of the season as ypu'd be off your head to expect more than a defeat........season starts again properly after poxy fa cup game on tuesday.

Nani had far too much time to pick a pass, we were cut apart.

Whenever we get the ball we just hammer it away inviting more pressure on us which is never a good idea, we at least have to try and hang on to the ball.

Yeh Pedersen, the commentator on Setanta said he has great delivery from set pieces, I think used to have would have been more appropriate. It frustrates me so much when a player doesn't even beat the first man from a set piece!

Hopefully we can scrape till half time only 1-0 down and then regroup. While the score stays 1-0 there is always a half chance of salvaging a point.

What I was going to say before RSC rudley interrupted me was this !

Its a sad thing when Dunnt cant pass the ball over the wall.

Alan Green is disparaging about the Rovers fans, the reason is you irsish muppet is because people wont be held to ransom by having to pay 40 quid to these robbing mank u scumbag owners.

Anyhow, it was nice to hear him shut up for a a moment when RSC scored :rolleyes:

Archived