BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coming To See The Rovers...

Look4Me

Couldnt recommend the Premier Inn, Portland st in Manchester, have stayed there last two times when i was over for a game! Its such a good hotel for the price. I mean comparing it with the Travelodge in Blackburn, you couldnt!

I'd recommend stopping in Manchester also although the Ribble valley is a lovely place.

Trains from Manchester Victoria run every hour through Bolton & Darwen and tickets are relatively cheap, however, they do work on the lines on some Sundays so part of the journey may have to be by coach which is arranged at the station.

Plane and hotel booked now, so now I just have to find my good luck charm for the game.

Will be staying 3 nights in Manchester and the last one in Liverpool, since the plane leaves in the morning.

Going for the train to Blackburn on Sunday, prolly in the morning to get a few hours there before the game as well.

Thanks for all your advice and suggestions!

Really looking forward to going!

Up the Rovers!

Plane and hotel booked now, so now I just have to find my good luck charm for the game.

Will be staying 3 nights in Manchester and the last one in Liverpool, since the plane leaves in the morning.

Going for the train to Blackburn on Sunday, prolly in the morning to get a few hours there before the game as well.

Thanks for all your advice and suggestions!

Really looking forward to going!

Up the Rovers!

To be honest, if the match is as bad as last night's the best advice anyone could give you would be "Don't bother".

Archived