BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke - Away Travel By Train

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got my three. Need to pack a hamper now, find the flask and blankets. Shall we take one each or one big one. As for the people who don't want us to attend I can promise we'll make every bit as much noise as you do. Bloody cheek. You shouldn't be calling your fellow support.

We've got a Fans Forum next week - I'll ask the club if they are willing to knit a big blanket to cover everyone.

We've got a Fans Forum next week - I'll ask the club if they are willing to knit a big blanket to cover everyone.

Can we have arm holes?

Communal flask?

Got my three. Need to pack a hamper now, find the flask and blankets. Shall we take one each or one big one. As for the people who don't want us to attend I can promise we'll make every bit as much noise as you do. Bloody cheek. You shouldn't be calling your fellow support.

are you coming on the Chorley bus Paul ?

We have bingo and and DVD's of Blue Peter (the early ones with Shep) on the way down.

are you coming on the Chorley bus Paul ?

We have bingo and and DVD's of Blue Peter (the early ones with Shep) on the way down.

Sounds a bit too exciting for us Mike. We like to curl up with a good book and cup of tea.

Bingo I know..Blue Peter I've seen ( including Shep)..but what is a DVD?

Got ours late today, Rovers have sold around 1200 so far with a total of 13 coaches from Ewood so far.

We are taking the train from Leyland in order to have a few beers in mankchester before heading to Stoke.

Looking forward to a great day out.

It seems to be turning into a themed away day.

'The Jack Walker Stand on Tour' :lol:

:) 7 tickets purchased today (no more texts please , Frosty senior or junior .... :closedeyes: 0 ) 7 tartan rugs at the ready .

It's mentioned on the official site that season ticket holders only will be enough to fill our allocation . So no open sale likely .... :rover:

Just seen that about the club expecting to sell all 3000 to season ticket holders - thats good!

Im pretty sure most of them will be gone by the end of the Spurs game.

Who, the season ticket holders? You could be right Hughesy :tu:

Archived