BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Aid 2009

Is anyone on here taking part?

If you have not heard of it it is where you get a chance to play at Ewood Park.

Game this year takes place on May 11th.

I played last year and played again Kevin Gallagher

Playing again this year, if you can play football and can afford I would thoroughly recommend it.

check out footballaid.co.uk

i played last year on gallys side- we absolutely hammered you lot!

(i got a hatrick by the way in i think a 7-3 win?)

great day, i would recommend anyone to do it once- i constantly tell people now i was the last player in blue and white to get a hatrick at ewoor :rolleyes:

Scored in the Darwen end a couple of season ago, also missed a one on one.

duffbear, try staying at the Fernhurst, rooms were redone last year and its opposite Ewood. Otherwise go for the M65 travelodge.

I might have another go at Football Aid next year, would be my 4th time.

Scored in the Darwen end a couple of season ago, also missed a one on one.

duffbear, try staying at the Fernhurst, rooms were redone last year and its opposite Ewood. Otherwise go for the M65 travelodge.

I might have another go at Football Aid next year, would be my 4th time.

AHHHHH Ricky Roberts. :rolleyes:

I was due to play this year. I was going to be number 6 (centre mid, home team for the first half) but due to recent health problems I couldn't guarantee I'd be fit in time, which I'm gutted about - had the position since late September! :(

So if anyone fancies taking my place the position is open again on the website, the last starting place left I believe!

http://www.footballaid.com/events/view/29/game-1.html

I'm down to play for the away side at centre-half for the second half of this years game (11th May). It was a birthday present from the wife and at 45 it's probably going to be my first and last time to play at Ewood. Can't wait !!

I'm down to play for the away side at centre-half for the second half of this years game (11th May). It was a birthday present from the wife and at 45 it's probably going to be my first and last time to play at Ewood. Can't wait !!

You will love it last year they gave us a ground tour before the match and you go on the pitch about 30 mins before kick off for the warm up. They also had people available before and during the game for massages!!!

Are you playing 1st or 2nd half?

I am playing 1st half

Got lucky last year paid for 1st half but someone who paid for the 2nd half was not fit enough and came off after about 20 mins and I took his place.

They also have presentation at the end for man on the match with food laid on :)

You get to keep the kit as well!!

You will love it last year they gave us a ground tour before the match and you go on the pitch about 30 mins before kick off for the warm up. They also had people available before and during the game for massages!!!

Are you playing 1st or 2nd half?

I am playing 1st half

Got lucky last year paid for 1st half but someone who paid for the 2nd half was not fit enough and came off after about 20 mins and I took his place.

They also have presentation at the end for man on the match with food laid on :)

You get to keep the kit as well!!

Playing 2nd half ... my brother is playing 1st half for the home team. Trying to get fit ... just been for a run ... I've got a long way to go to peak fitness!

Playing 2nd half ... my brother is playing 1st half for the home team. Trying to get fit ... just been for a run ... I've got a long way to go to peak fitness!

What postion is your brother playing?

Trying to get fit myself been injuried for the last 2 weeks with back injury, 2 games back from my injury pulled my hamstring :(, hopefully be back playing again by the end of the month

Archived