BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Future Fa Cup Draws

Refereeing is as you are aware all about opinions, and in my opinion the standard of refereeing now in the Premiership is better than it has ever been. With all the television replays shown, only a tiny percentage of decisions made by the referees and their assistants are proved to be incorrect

Quite right John so now can we have your opinion of the winning goal and how the linesman managed to miss the offside decision? I'm always prepared to believe human error is at fault ...... until I think of the amount of money involved.

Who cares about fixing the draw when you can just as effectively fix the match. Mission accomplished by Mike Riley and his assisitant down at the Emirates last night. Arsenals winner was offside all bloody day long! Talk about MGP cheating now it's Arsenal and the FA doing it! Hull have been cheated out of the semi's plain and simple and thats that. Obviously no one in the money grabbing FA swirl wants a repeat of last year s semi's and final. :angry2:

Dont be silly, a small team like Hull going all the way and winning the FA cup would do far more for the FA and the competition than another big four winner.

Despite the draw does nobody else find it stupid and unfair on the fans that the two London teams play their game on the Saturday and the Northern teams on the Sunday teatime.

Not only at total mockey with them being played there anyway, but yet again proof that the situation for fans is just not being taken into account.

Archived