BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sell Out At The Emirates

Arsenal were filthy - now that they have all these nancy boys, they dont like it rough anymore. Well tough!

Looks like Phil Brown was aware of that last night as his team came so close to putting them out of the cup. Hopefully teams will stop playing nice with them and make them toughen up.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That needed saying, Drog. Generally the only thing I would criticise our players for is (my perceived) lack of effort at times. Funny how many Rovers fans have gone all self righteous at the moment, forgetting the tricks of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U in particular.

Funny how many Rovers fans have gone all self righteous at the moment, forgetting the tricks of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U in particular.

I don't think they have personally roversmum - we all know it goes on, however we do not want to see it from the Rovers players (or I don't anyway) and would like to think that wearing the famous blue and white shirts of the Rovers means something more than just wearing the shirt if you know what I mean as naive as that may sound in the scheme of things.

Its just another side of football that is turning people away from the game.

Instances of diving and poor tackling from other teams won't justify when our own team is guilty. I'm not ashamed of Diouf's tackle because Keown or Wenger have criticised it, I am because I've seen it and think it to be a poor taclke. I'm not disappointed by MGP diving because MOTD had a laugh, but because I've seen it and don't welcome diving by the team that I support.

Archived