BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sell Out At The Emirates

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if Rovers can survive this first half, they need to regroup.

Actions required by Sam -

Calm Diouf down

revert 4-4-2

try and nullify the threat of Walcott and his pace

try and prevent any further bookings

i'd haul him off. Next weeks game is more important for us.

Radio rovers suggests that he was carrying a bit of an injury going itno the game and that is why he went off.

They also said that Warnock looks a bit injured

Givet was limping badly after the fulham game - surprised sam started him to be honest because of his injury.

Im afraid we are likely to get a red card. Moko and Zurab need one mistimed challenge and Diouf any more stupidity from him and he is off.

Id bring on someone in place of one of the former two, possibly someone like Benni, if not now then around the 60th minute.

Only long balls into the box seem to be worrying Arsenal.

well at least it got better. We still seem to fall to pieces when they attack, it's a case of so many defenders that they each think the other has got the attacker.

We could get something but we have to take a half chance. Arsenal may tire late on!

Wars of attrition at Goodison, KC Stadium and the Riverside. Got to keep our goal difference as low as possible for the run in. From my view on the armchair: Robets looking sharp up front, Diouf and Pederson making themselves a nuisance to the Arsenal defence, even Dunn is looking slim (but slow). Still there might be something to gain here. Big Chris might be the key man, seems to be all over the pitch. As for Wenger camera close ups showing his disdain for the Allardyce method. Here comes the second half. Come on lads!

Can someone tell me the formation.... Is Zurab in midfield?

I believe it's

--------------Robbo

Simpson Ooijer Samba Warnock

----------Khiz Mokoena

---------------Dunn

----------Diouf Pedersen

-------------Roberts

I believe it's

--------------Robbo

Simpson Ooijer Samba Warnock

----------Khiz Mokoena

---------------Dunn

----------Diouf Pedersen

-------------Roberts

Worse than embarrassing - on paper, anyway.

Can't believe it's only 1-0.

Any Blackburn Rovers supporter cheering El-Hadj Diouf's "antics" today should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Awful challenges, a petulant attitude, diving all over the shop - he could have been sent off three or four times already.

Martin Olsson vs Theo Walcott. This should be interesting. :unsure:

Archived