BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away

I see the ticketing details have been announced for the Liverpool game on Easter Saturday.

£38 for adults quite steep for a 12.45 k.o. but we should still sell out considering the stage of the season and could be our last trip to Anfield for a few years....

Ticket prices up another £2. It's a growing trend at Anfield. Was £32 a few seasons back. £36 last season.

Too early to give a predicition on this game. Hopefully, Liverpool will be out the title race and will be concentrating on the CL, and we can catch them on an off day.

Suprised its a 12:30 KO. We ain't had one in ages!

Ticket prices up another £2. It's a growing trend at Anfield. Was £32 a few seasons back. £36 last season.

Too early to give a predicition on this game. Hopefully, Liverpool will be out the title race and will be concentrating on the CL, and we can catch them on an off day.

Suprised its a 12:30 KO. We ain't had one in ages!

Aren't we going to have one the week before?

£38 just show how much of a robbing b@st@rds those scousers are, have they not heard of the credit crunch!!

I notice that the 2nd leg of the C/L quater finals are the following week, just hope they have a close game in the first leg.

I think that by time we play them they will be out of the title running, if man u beat them they will be 10 points behind with man u having a game in hand against pompey. So hopefully they will be concentrating on the their C/L game and rest a few players, especially if you think how much injuries gerrard and the bull fighter have had this season.

Archived