BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Preview

I think we will win with Pedersen amongst the goals.

I hope so. Pedersen deserves more than the stick we give him. He has stuck with our club through a few good years and has shown he will sign on again. Think about it, we should respect him!! Who are we more likely to remember in years to come? The likes of Pedersen and Emerton, who although not fantastic, served us well? Or the likes of Bellamy (and possibly Santa Cruz) who were ACE for us, but simply used us as a launch-pad?

Its 2 yrs to the day of that dreadful Tevez incident at Ewood. Let's hope sweet sweet justice is served come saturday!!! Here's hoping for another 7-1 thrashing of them!! (the last time i was at a rovers vs west ham game live.) Hopefully, i'll be a lucky charm!!

Der, der der der der der der!! Der, der der der der der der!! ROVERS!! ROVERS!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We owe West Ham a beating.

As they are our bogey team, the good news is that there is probably no better time to play them with their injuries, corruption court cases and mid table mediocrity.

If Pedersen scores i'll count every blade of grass at Ewood Park. Never going to happen.

I think it's going to be a scrappy game with only a few chances for both teams. Whoever takes their chances wins.

Any injury news?

Ima hold you to that mate lol.

Feel free. He hasn't scored all season, hasn't looked like scoring either.

He'll score a few goals towards the end of the season and all will be forgotten. The worrying thing is about Gamst is that we can't point the finger to what the problem is with his game, form is temparory, class is permanant, did he never have the class?

We owe West Ham a beating.

As they are our bogey team, the good news is that there is probably no better time to play them with their injuries, corruption court cases and mid table mediocrity.

You always predict Pedersen will get on the scoresheet :lol:

If Pedersen scores i'll count every blade of grass at Ewood Park.

There are between 5 and 7 million on a football pitch.

Good luck - Gamst will deffo score come saturday !

He looks more like his old self when he made a lot of balls in and had a lot of assists. The goals will come.

Remember , our old hero Incy challenged Pedersen to score 10+ this season. He has little time to do it.

massive game for us, 3 points would be very nice. Hope upson is out because hes a very good defender.

Team should be

Robinson

Oojier Samba Nelson (if fit) Zurab Givet (if fit)Warnock (if fit)Olssen

Dunn Tugay Warnock(if fit)Andrews

Diouf Gamst

Santa (if fit) Roberts

Playing a 7-4-2-2- will defo up our odds of winning. Good Shout.

Lets be honest.

Wham are not coming to Ewood to take us apart, they are coming to stop a defeat.

With a lack of attacking talent it is ROVERS who are going to have to make the running rather than relying on wham to make mistakes coming forward.

The wham fan who visited here quotes a crowd of 19k, well it certainly wont be helped by a small folowing from the south, who I believe have only sold a mere 1000 tickets so far. I dont think the Blackburn public will have yielded to Mr Williams come to Ewood plea, I ould expect a much bigger and better response for the Spurs game and that based on, a, a win here and b, a series of results that go Rovers way coupled with a price reduction.

I think we can safely see 22000 fans on the ground and hopefully, after the wins away at Fulham and Hull, a bit of generating a decent noise to egg the team on a bit.

...who I believe have only sold a mere 1000 tickets so far.

Just a small point, but how many times this season have we sold over 1000 away tickets? Not that many I would guess at!

As for the game, I think I'm more hopeful of a win than think that we are going to win, but fingers crossed!

I can only hope that Danny Simpson isn't going to play!

Its time for Rovers to put on a home performance to warm the cockles of the Rovers faithful but can we do it with such an injury list?.......God only knows its a 'must win' category game.It really would be sweet to bury our West Ham hoodoo at this present time.

The 'Ammers will no doubt have the usual 2-2,500 at Ewood you can be sure of that

Rovers 1 West Ham 1 :unsure:

Att: 21,500

P.S.

I could have sworn 'RANOFF' Westwood followed the Claret 'n' boo at the cobbled end of the M65 last time he 'graced' this board?

West Ham always bring decent support to Ewood, but having watched that tripe on Monday you can't blame them for not traveling on Saturday.

Anyone remember the game at Ewood when the West Ham fans decided to sit down in protest on the old Darwen end? Think we scored 3 in the first half and Lenny Johnrose bagged a 4th early in the second. This resulted in 3000 west Ham fans sitting down in protest at the poor team performance. The team responded and I think we eventually won 5-4?

As for Saturday, this is certainly a game we should win, and I think we will, 2-0.

As ever a massive game on Saturday, where 3 points would be most welcome.

Despite them appearing fairly comfortably placed on 40 points, I have a feeling that they might well be considering their financial position and any possible resulting points deduction, given the precarious state of their owners, legal settlements and any further pending!

So besides the 3 points being useful for us, I can also see a real benefit in keeping them within x (10?) points of the drop zone.

I don't know why, but I just don't trust those cheeky Dick Van Dyke cockney barrow boys, who are loved by the FA and are the media darlings.

3 points are important especially if JW is being realistic about getting fans in because (not popping really just saying how it it is) they wont return after the dross and bordom of home games this season.I know 3 lads who used to regulars who have said they wouldnt come and watch again even if they got paid off JW.Yes i know our situation and im happy however we get 3 points at the moment but others are not..simple as.

Archived