BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Preview

West Ham always bring decent support to Ewood, but having watched that tripe on Monday you can't blame them for not traveling on Saturday.

Anyone remember the game at Ewood when the West Ham fans decided to sit down in protest on the old Darwen end? Think we scored 3 in the first half and Lenny Johnrose bagged a 4th early in the second. This resulted in 3000 west Ham fans sitting down in protest at the poor team performance. The team responded and I think we eventually won 5-4?

As for Saturday, this is certainly a game we should win, and I think we will, 2-0.

Yes it was early in the 89/90 season - I think Garner scored a couple. We were 5-1 up early in the second half and clinging on for dear life at the end!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: with rocky missing for the 3rd game on the trot,we are left with jason and benni as the front 2,and we must play them both,attack is the best form of defence :brfcsmilie:

i think you will just see either Roberts or Benni up front on their own again, with MGP and Diouf just playing of either one of them. Thats the way Sam likes to play

hope so waggy..we need to attack attack and attack some more especially if as JW wants us to get behind the team.I dont want to have no voice on sunday shouting for us to get a 0-0.I want to shout (which i do regardless hahaha) for an attacking show of strength and winning meantality not a cant be arsed ,which gets thru to the teraccing oops stands.

Team:

---------Robbo-----------

Ooijer/Nelsen/Samba/Givet

Diouf/Warnock/Andrews/Dunn/MGP

---------Roberts--------

Prediction:

Close game, if we hold out without conceeding in the first minute it would be nice, Diouf to cause havok in the second half.

Rovers 2 - Wham 1

Andrews

Roberts

Worrying that Roque is out again and he doesnt look like he will recover to be fully fit this season and definitely hasnt looked fit all season long too.

Roberts and Benni up front I hope, but the alternatives are nowhere! Who comes on for either?

Hoping we get the vital 3 points that pulls us away cause alot of our rivals are playing each other.

Im not convinced that Roque has the motivation to get himself fit for us anymore. I know he is injured, but he has had this problems for the whole time he has been at ewood. City were well aware of his dodgy knees in January too.

Wonder if City have told him to go public on his knees and maybe reduce his value?

As for tomorrow, im feeling unusually confident. 2-0 Rovers

Im not convinced that Roque has the motivation to get himself fit for us anymore. I know he is injured, but he has had this problems for the whole time he has been at ewood. City were well aware of his dodgy knees in January too.

Wonder if City have told him to go public on his knees and maybe reduce his value?

yes he is really happy to be sidelined and also can`t play for Paraguay..

Whats Dunny's motivation Hughesy ?

Archived