BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Preview

Merson is saying it's all Blackburn at the moment. Could even be 2-0 up already but havent taken the chances.

Am also fed up of the p*ss taking I get from my Hammer mates, and my sister, as we've been beaten in the last 6 games in all comps. It's about time we won against them.

EDIT: Alan Judge has just scored for Plymouth aganst the Dingles.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reading through the match action mccarthys name is'nt mentioned once, not even carlos could be that invisible

He's not had a great game, but he hasn't been invisible either.

We've been the better team by far, but haven't defended their counter attacks very well, and not taken our chances. If we keep playing the way we have though I can't see us not scoring.

Guest Kamy100

Posting from a very disgruntled Jack Walker Upper Tier. We have been hopeless, one dimensional football which is to hoof the ball forward, West Ham coping fairly easily with it, lovely goal by west ham.

Well we've certainly been picking up points the hard way as of late. If Benni comes off, who comes on? Carlos?...for the entire second half? How has the Axe been playing today? He'd be my candidate to withdraw, but I can't even listen to the match today...so keep the updates coming lads.

The West Ham goal was clearly offside by all of 2 yards, it was more obvious than the disallowed Rovers goal...

We better come back in the 2nd half all guns blazing like the 1st half but actually take our chances, looks a good game we have had 5 goals on target to their 2 and all the possession has been us.

Still sticking with a 2 - 1 result for us.

Not a good report from Kamy.

It's nice of Allardyce to put Villaneuva on the bench. A useful token PR ploy from the Professor. It makes him look as if he might get his team to play football at some stage in proceedings. (But of course, history tells us that Villanueva will not actually be called upon).

Posting from a very disgruntled Jack Walker Upper Tier. We have been hopeless, one dimensional football which is to hoof the ball forward, West Ham coping fairly easily with it, lovely goal by west ham.

Would have to disagree with that. Whilst we have been playing rather basic long ball stuff, caused havoc in West Ham box and had spells of sustained, high energy pressure. Neill having a terrific game im afraid. Watching a stream and whilst the goal was a lovely finish, Boa Morte was miles offside in the build up. When will we get the rub of the green against the Hammers. They are so damn lucky! Can't see us turning this around im afraid. Mokoena has been shocking and McCarthy invisible.

Guest Kamy100

This is not a great game this far, Green has no saves to make. It is all well and good to be direct but we need to have variety or it becomes predictable. Big second half.

Archived