BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Club, Needs You

williams1jpgdisplay.jpg

JW has called for all fans to get behind the club, get down to ewood and make some noise and to get behind the lads the best you can.

They are looking at some pricing initiatives for the final home games to boost crowds and they are also asking fans to wear as much blue and white at games as possible.

Article here - Club needs you

There is also discussions on-going about free-travel to stoke away.

Now hopefully the members of this board can also pull together and get behind YOUR club.

ONE LOVE - THE ROVERS :rover:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the number 1 objective is to get as many fans in as possible - charge a fiver for all. Yes they will lose money but if it makes the difference to the team's performance and we survive then they won't lose the £30m.

As for colour - they could give out free blue & white scarves.

If the number 1 objective is to get as many fans in as possible - charge a fiver for all. Yes they will lose money but if it makes the difference to the team's performance and we survive then they won't lose the £30m.

And what about those season tickets holders who have paid much more than a fiver per game and have gone to each end every home game - as dreadful as its been. What reward do they get??

I agree we need as much noise/atmosphere as possible - its been lacking all season at home.

Kids for a quid is always a good one.

And I like the free scarves idea. Hasn't another club done something similar?? Arsenal did something for their last game at highbury I think - can't quite remember.

i think its a good idea to reduce the ticket price for a one off crucial game like West Ham. I am sure season ticket holders would rather see a full and better atmosphere at Ewood Park then a quiet/boring one. It will also help the players on the pitch. Also if we went down this season how many season tickets will the club sell then?

why not put the away fans in the top tier and keep their noise down and then fill the bottom if they get more tickets?

Keep the opposition fans away from the pitch.

It'll help keep them quiet/seem quiet and probably influence the ref in our favour, for a change.

There have been the usual excuses for the reasons not to do that.

I still think they should be MADE to sit down. Take 'em out row by row, or water cannon perhaps. They have far too much licence at Ewood. Ive seen folks taken out for breathing at other grounds :angry:

Lilly livered stewards... <_<

"I still think they should be MADE to sit down. Take 'em out row by row, or water cannon perhaps"

Why not take the birch to them, or send in the dogs.

Get the mounted police to drag them round the pitch side as pre-or half time entertainment.

(ps I didnt mean dave birch --- on second thoughts send them to Aus on a convict boat)

"I still think they should be MADE to sit down. Take 'em out row by row, or water cannon perhaps"

Why not take the birch to them, or send in the dogs.

Get the mounted police to drag them round the pitch side as pre-or half time entertainment.

(ps I didnt mean dave birch --- on second thoughts send them to Aus on a convict boat)

Exaggerated but the fact remains that away fans always stand up at Ewood and nothing happens. I've seen people taken out of other grounds for standing on the back row where they basically harm nobody. It's a problem that does need addressing at our home ground.

There have been the usual excuses for the reasons not to do that.

I still think they should be MADE to sit down. Take 'em out row by row, or water cannon perhaps.

Exaggerated but the fact remains that away fans always stand up at Ewood and nothing happens.

I moan about this every year, and here is this years, which features a photo from Man Utd home last season which I used to illustrate my point then. The whole end is stood up for the entire match, with no consequences.

med_gallery_1768_2_183734.jpg

JW has called for all fans to get behind the club, get down to ewood and make some noise and to get behind the lads the best you can.

They are looking at some pricing initiatives for the final home games to boost crowds and they are also asking fans to wear as much blue and white at games as possible.

There is also discussions on-going about free-travel to stoke away.

Now hopefully the members of this board can also pull together and get behind YOUR club.

ONE LOVE - THE ROVERS :rover:

this is about as just toe-curlingly cringe-inducing as it's possible to be. Item B on the official how to support YOUR club guidelines... thunder sticks*.

* Smite them vigorously at regular 5minute, 25 second intervals. Hooraahh!!!

Love the scarves idea ben!! But they shudn't be our typical club scarves with the logo on etc. it shud be blue and white stripes (like newcastle scarves, but blue where black). I love the retro scarves. It how it SHUD be.

Archived