BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spuds Game

Allardyce on his way to Dubai tonight, cause of the international break. Not sure if the uncapped players in our squad will be joining him too or not, but I doubt it.

I'm there on holiday at the minute too.

Great minds ;)

What a massive game this is now, for me it all hinges on can Gael Givet or Stevie Warnock controlling and nulifying the threat of Aaron Lennon, achieve this then the points wether it be one or three should be secured.

Allardyce on his way to Dubai tonight, cause of the international break. Not sure if the uncapped players in our squad will be joining him too or not, but I doubt it.

I'm absolutely astonished that the 45 grand per week messiah is buggering off on holiday at the most critical point of the season. He's been on holiday for 18 months before getting the call to manage the Rovers, surely he can stretch to a few days at Brockhall checking out the academy or something?

Hopefully with the two week break - the likes of Dunn and Tugay can have a big impact in that game, as both should be fully fit and refreshed.

From what Dunn said on Rovers World, his injury won't clear up until the end of the season (either through a prolonged period of rest, or he might need an operation). So, he will be playing through the pain barrier regardless.

Archived