BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs Preview

Much like west ham there is something of a curse about this game, only it runs in our favour.

Rovers need to take advantage of the home games and this is a minimum of a point, the bigger the gap between us and newcastle the better.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness, you are a ray of sunshine, Eddie. I just popped on to read this afternoon's posts and you are doom and gloom in practically every thread. Where's that rope? MCMC had it last I think... :unsure:

I can't see us winning this one, but I can't see us losing it either. I think that means that I think it's going to be a draw. I can't see us scoring more than one goal, but I can envisage us conceding a goal for the simple reason that I can't see us winning the game. But I don't envisage us conceding two goals, as I can't see us losing this game either. So this leads me to believe that the result of this game will be 1-1.

Tooting, you sound like a politician.

I haven't much hope these days.........Rovers 0 Spurs 1.

Another home misery where I feel like topping myself after the match.

PS Sorry, mum, for the doom and gloom.

I can't see us winning this one, but I can't see us losing it either. I think that means that I think it's going to be a draw. I can't see us scoring more than one goal, but I can envisage us conceding a goal for the simple reason that I can't see us winning the game. But I don't envisage us conceding two goals, as I can't see us losing this game either. So this leads me to believe that the result of this game will be 1-1.

just say 'i think it'll be 1-1' lol

Got to say, if we want to keep our destiny in our own hands, and not have to rely on other teams cocking up, nothing other than a win tomorrow will suffice bearing in mind we will probably come away empty handed from Anfield next weekend.

Heart says win, head says morale sapping defeat.

Feeling quite nervous over this one. With my negative hat on, I feel we are due a dire performance.

We had those against Aston Villa and Everton and first half against West 'aam imo!

If anything on the law of averages we're due a really good home performance.

By dire, I mean all over the place and receiving a good hammering.

I haven't posted for a while because of the negative posts, but I have to join in with the 'I think we'll lose this' posts. I really can't see us winning this one. If we do, then I honestly believe we are definitely staying up. If we lose, like I expect, then this will be a game I had down as a loss anyway and so it will still depend on our results against the likes of Wigan, Pompey, Stoke, West Brom and Man City.

Hoping for a Robinson blinder to keep a clean sheet. Its time he started repaying us.

(But in reality, do think that we'll lose this one.)

All depends on the way we battle. If we play like we did against West Ham then we have every chance of a win. Just got to keep that little man on the wing quiet.

Tooting, you sound like a politician.

I haven't much hope these days.........Rovers 0 Spurs 1.

Another home misery where I feel like topping myself after the match.

PS Sorry, mum, for the doom and gloom.

Err, it had been a long day and I posted that after several Hoegaardens. Oh dear. :wacko:

Archived