BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New England Shirt

New England Shirt - The Process. http://www.umbro.com/#/?country=EN&page=process

Designed by a lad from Burnley - I assume not many will be sold in 'Blackburn With Darwen'?

If the possible design leaks are close it really will be the dogs - best football shirt in an age.

Dont see why not, its England after all, full credit to the lad who designed it but can it really be that difficult to design.

Designed by a lad from Burnley - I assume not many will be sold in 'Blackburn With Darwen'?

nobody wil care- just as Thwaites Ale is on sale and sells massive amounts in loads of Burnley pubs & clubs, including Burnley Miners, and even Turf Morgue!

none of you lot boycott it because it is a Blackburn Brewery.

UTR.

No it's real. Apparently it was taken from an Umbro catalouge that has been sent out to some places. It also matches up with what is shown in the videos on the Umbro site.

The star is on there but it is white. The number on the back is red and is more of a retro style compared to the current ones used. It's thought the names are going to be in white.

What would be nice is a blue and white halved version with a Rovers badge instead of an England one but seeing as the kit has been designed specificially for England it's unlikely to happen. We will probably end up with a template similar to the new Republic of Ireland away shirt or the Malaga shirt

i really hope thats not it.

i dont mind the simplification of the graphic elements, but that collar is just horrible.

keep the collar minimalistic like the rest of the shirt, and it could well work. as it stands, however, the collar looks like a bad throwback to the seventies and unfortunately takes the rest of the shirt with it.

Both kits are poor if close to the design. Really dont like the second one, the classic one I could maybe get used to.

Hope the sacred Blue n White halves dont follow any of them designs.

Does anyone know if the club plan to have a halved away kit next year? What was discussed by the fans forum on this issue?

Archived