BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Player Of The Season - Provisional & Unofficial

Roversmum or mrs Gumboots for player of the season. There is more commitment in these 2 players, than the whole team put together. Lol

Seriously for me its between Samba, Warnock or Andrews. I like the commitment shown by these 3 players.

Roversmum or mrs Gumboots for player of the season. There is more commitment in these 2 players, than the whole team put together. Lol

Seriously for me its between Samba, Warnock or Andrews. I like the commitment shown by these 3 players.

Ah but I did have a wobble earlier in the season when i thought about leaving the club so perhaps that disqualifies me from receiving the award!

Brett Emerton. In the bad spell he was the only one still performing. I don't see why less comitted individuals should win it simply because they didn't get injured.

I think Samba has been pretty commited all season. The ones that haven't should be shipped out at the end of the season anyway. For what it's worth, Roberts has tried his best but the old cows backside and a banjo issue has been his probem.

Equally as difficult is the goal of the season!

I can only really think of Dunny's against Everton on the opening day, Villanueva's goal against Grimsby and Emerton's against Villa as being the only good goals.

Roberts goal at Fulham was not a bad one as well!

I think Samba has been pretty commited all season. The ones that haven't should be shipped out at the end of the season anyway. For what it's worth, Roberts has tried his best but the old cows backside and a banjo issue has been his probem.

I'd agree. Samba and Andrews have tried all season. Not their fault that all sorts of other things were goind wrong and taking away from their ability to turn effort into tangible results. I don't think you could fault Nelsen for effort either. He's just never been as good since that injury. Ooijer is another one who has put in a shift even when he has been outclassed by the opposition and he did set up that sublime moment at Old Trafford when we scored.

Brett Emerton. In the bad spell he was the only one still performing. I don't see why less comitted individuals should win it simply because they didn't get injured.

Agree, Samba a close second, Warnock third, but both had some absolute mares in the bad patch - plus Warnock's attitude's been a bit off, for example Wigan. However if Samba or Warnock do score 3/4 crucial goals that keep us up I may have to revise that.

I'm voting for Keith Andrews. Someone should be nice to him.

If he scores any more crucial goals then I WILL be voting for him. You can't ask more from a player who last season was playing in Division 4, he has made the step up remarkably well. (Someone is bound to comment on that...) He's not my player of the season yet though. That honour would have to go to Warnock.

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the end of season awards night at ewood? I need 2 so if anyone could help, id appreciate it.

By the way - dont forget its the night with Big sam tonight - anyone on here going?

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the end of season awards night at ewood? I need 2 so if anyone could help, id appreciate it.

By the way - dont forget its the night with Big sam tonight - anyone on here going?

waggy!!!

Hate to say it, but surely one of the 'big clubs' will be in for Samba this summer. He is still learning but he could become one of the best centre backs in the league.

He has played very well recently, and I like the way we are finally making use of his height at the other end of the pitch.

I'm usually all for selling our players when we can get big money, such as Bentley and RSC, but I think we are about 3-4 years away from Samba's prime where he should be worth double what he is now.

Archived