BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England Shirt 09-11

I love the new shirt, a far prefer that traditional style than the tacky 'sporty' style ones.

Haven't bought an England shirt in many years but I think I'll get this one, I still think it will look good years to come because of the classic design.

Those really tight ones with the stangle neck were bad...

I wore the Time one for a long while. Red and black striped away, right? Yes, good kit.

I'd absolutely love one of those tight-fit Kappa shirts. I'm not especially small - 5ft 10", 165lbs - but even a small in the Rovers top I find too big.

I like how they've used red for the numbers and names on the back of the shirt. Overall it does look incredible plain but a lot better than some of the previous England shirts. Think it would look better if they had the away kit in that style rather than the home.

I quite like the traditional, simple design, although I would change the collar to make it slightly less like a school PE kit. I hate all the stupid bits and pieces brands like Nike put on kits like the England rugby kit. Whenever I buy a rugby shirt now, I buy a fake one from cotton traders or whoever as I prefer the plain colour without the sponsors etc.

It could be worse, just look at Scotland's away kits over the years!

Archived