BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbing (please Do Not Use That Word Again) Beware!

I've lived in town for 20 years and I have never encountered a fair fight involving one Asian against one other person of any race , creed or colour .

Hi Phil,

I'm here again. Just looking over my shoulder in case Smithy's reading. He doesn't seem to be behind the setee, so I think it's safe. So, what's this "fair fight" malarky then?

I thought people kicking seven shades out of each other on a Saturday night was not meant to "fair."

Not playing by The Marquis Of Queensberry Rules eh. Damn bad form. What!

Toodle-pip old chap.

So you're not racist, but you say that Asians have a pack mentality. That's not racist? Stereotypical, certainly.

Get out more? The most aggressive, pack mentality morons are white, dressed in tracksuits and swigging cider outside the local Spar. There are some aggressive, nasty Asians, but there are equally plenty of nasty White members of the population too. Off the top of my head, 7 people I know have been "jumped" in the recent past. Guess how many of those were jumped by a gang of white males? 7. That's right. And how many were jumped by Asians? None. That's right. I'm more worried walking down the street about a bunch of boozed up scallies than Asians, to be honest mate. Based on personal experience. But I'm sure you can provide limitless instances of "nasty" Asian unprovoked attacks on entirely innocent people. And The Daily Mail isn't the be-all end-all, you know.

You do make me laugh.

Tut tut. That's a bit racially stereotypical ADB.

Your friends' survey is hardly scientific is it? If it was it would show that Asian and black peoples' representation in the prison population far exceeds their demographic representation in the general population.

I suspect that your (and Colin's) stock response to the above assertion would be it's because of 'institutional racism'.

Now I'm sure that there are economical and cultural variables to enter in to this equation, and gosh yes, perhaps some parts of Britain are racist, but you can't simply explain away such disproportionate figures by hysterically pointing your finger at Blue Phil and smearing Anglo-Celt caucasions as having a greater propensity to violence than say black people.

Now maths was never my strong point, but the reason why black and Asian people are overly represented in the criminal justice system I suspect is because they commit more crime than white people.

That doesn't mean of course that this state of affairs is destined to last forever. Perhaps if all communities looked at the figures dispassionately, made a conscious decision to address the real underlying causes behind the higher level of criminality in the none white communities (instead of constantly blaming white people), those disproportionate figures of criminality just might start to decline.

I'm here again. Just looking over my shoulder in case Smithy's reading. He doesn't seem to be behind the setee, so I think it's safe.

Still haven't got over the mauling you received from him I see ........ have a few extra drinks tonight , Col , and try and forget about it :lol:

Now maths was never my strong point, but the reason why black and Asian people are overly represented in the criminal justice system I suspect is because they commit more crime than white people.

I'm no expert on criminal statistics, but perhaps race is a confounding factor with socio-economic class?

Perhaps if there was a more even split of races across such groups, you'd find a more representative prison population compared to the national population.

Like it or not - when it comes to adapting to the Western world and its values some "races" are more likely to prosper and others , due to historical and cultural values , less likely .

Studies in the education sphere , for example , have conclusively proved time and again that those from some cultural backgrounds perform radically differently from others . Asians tend to do better ; Afro Carribeans consistently worse - and in the inner cities it's a fight to find any successes at all . Hence no social mobility - hence the same old faces in the overcrowded prisons .

Exacerbating all this is the reluctance of some races and cultures to integrate into Western society leaving themselves permanently on the outside and living introverted ghetto-like existencies . The fact that they are more successful in school exams doesn't compensate for the harm caused to the nation by maintaining a backward cultural insularity.

Worst of all is the misguided doctrinal policies of successive governments that supports such non integration . Instead of raising standards by endorsing traditional British values of self discipline , a challenging education and hard work there seems to be an adoption of non judgemental policies that encourages fragmentation of society and succeeds only in keeping those at the bottom of society firmly in their place .

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that despite government noises about being a fairer and more equal society , we are in fact more divided - and not just in terms of material wealth - than ever before .

Can anyone ever see a Barack Obama type figure rising from an inner city school education to becoming PM ? Not a chance .

Still haven't got over the mauling you received from him I see ........ have a few extra drinks tonight , Col , and try and forget about it :lol:

I'm gulping down the Prozac with gin chasers like there is no tomorrow.

Cheers

Archived