BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 For The Rest Of The Season

Ozz

I am reliably told that Rovers are about to offer an unbelievable deal-For a one off price of £20 you will be granted entry to all of the remaining home games, after tomorrows game against Spurs. No more details than this, but assuming this is true, then what a deal that is-three games for a score. This will NOT include the game this Saturday against Spurs, just to be clear.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw an advert for this at the turnstiles last night, but never said anything as I was told via Twitter the club were going to announce this on Saturday. The offer is unreserved seating in the Darwen End lower @ £20 for all three matches. So now is the chance for people who can't afford football to see 3 big matches for the club at a VERY affordable price.

Get it packed out and lets roar the team on to safety - C'MON YOU BLUES!!!!!

"A good move by Rovers to get the ground full for those games we might need to win to stay up but yet again nowt for us season ticket holders"

Come on mate - don't know about you but I pay £299 for my season ticket - thats cheaper than burnley, preston, Blackpool and about half the price of most other premier league clubs. I think we are pretty well looked after! Could do with a win tomorrow mind!

Lets hope the public take it up

We don't sell out for the visit of the teams you mention, so maybe the club will have to think about reducing the £37 price tag.

I've had a seaon ticket since 85 and I'll be getting one next season, thats mainly because Im such a lazy @rse and can't be bothered getting tickets for every home game :D:D

Let's hope the national media publish this amazing offer Rovers have done for their fans. Maybe it will encourage more teams to make football more affordable to fans across the country.

Well done Rovers. Yet again you certainly know how to treat your fans. Very proud of the club.

A good move by Rovers to get the ground full for those games we might need to win to stay up but yet again nowt for us season ticket holders

FREE travel to STOKE

FREE travel to FULHAM

Its simply a way of getting the fans behind the team to generate a positive atmosphere. if want to complain bugger off to Burnley and pay $400 or so to watch uter crap rather than at Ewood

I'll be purchasing one those first thing in morning. The games are around university deadline dates but I'll get the work done earlier and get down to Ewood :)

Great move by the club IMO

Season ticket holders should also help out and spread the word among friends - I have done with alot of people I know.

I've done it too with anyone I can think of who sometimes goes but not to every game. My daughter and her friends are thinking of getting them depending on Uni deadlines and work commitments. to be honest it will be cheaper than buying a one off ticket for two games to sit with us, so even if she can't make all 3 it's great.

Archived