BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 For The Rest Of The Season

Ozz

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if people who are S/T holders can transfer into it? ... not bothered about the price difference. some people ALWAYS like to moan and it wouldn't matter what the club did.

You can easily do it anyway by finding someone to give you £20 for your season ticket seat for the 3 games, if you want to go in the Darwen End.

Just read the telegraoh article and it says away fans will be in the top tier, but on the one rovers website you can only buy tickets for on half of the darwen end, i wonder if they will open both halves.

I would imagine the plan is to open up half of the Darwen End Lower to Rovers fans to start with. If we manage to sell this area out they will open up the rest and restrict away fans to the top tier. For the Portsmouth and Wigan games it's an academic argument as they won't bring more than 3,000 anyway. West Brom may well do as it will almost certainly be their last game in the Premier League and the club will want the option of selling them tickets in the lower tier if they're empty.

FREE travel to STOKE

FREE travel to FULHAM

Its simply a way of getting the fans behind the team to generate a positive atmosphere. if want to complain bugger off to Burnley and pay $400 or so to watch uter crap rather than at Ewood

:rover: thought fulham paid for the travel,and utter crap is what your watching :brfcsmilie:

Added this on Hotukdeals today and it's generated quite a bit of interest. Quite a lot of people praising the club for trying to get people through the turnstiles.

But are they buying the tickets or is it too soon to tell yet?

Guest Vinjay606

As far as I'm aware the tickets have to be reserved/purchased at the One Rovers website.

So I would suggest not going down to the ticket office (therefore wasting your time) without making a phone call to confirm the ordering process beforehand.

Just bought 2 tickets. Hopefully some of my non rovers m8s will buy theirs soon too. Asked the lady when I bought them how many had been sold and it doesn't sound like they will be sold out, although i didn't realise it was the first day they were on sale!

I think its a great idea, not sure about business sense, guessing non season ticket holders like me will just move from riverside to darwen end and save £28 but still watch the 3 last games. Hopefully we will drown out away fans. Maybe make up lost money with prize money for finishing 12th :rover:

There is no point in spending £15 for a Wigon ticket when for a fiver more you can get 3 tickets !

waggy, for all your bubble and squeak, do you never have a bad pint when your in the pub drinking?

Rovers are not pretty but they are effective.

Get over the Ince thing, he brought the club to its knees.

Get over Sam allardyce, he revived the club, check out his statistics and points won per games played.

Come back and join in any time you like.

if your a claret in disguise then away ya go mon, back o'er t'ills t'o troll land

think i will cancel my direct debit and get the 20 pounders and save some dosh.

Isn't the direct debit scheme 10 x monthly payments starting in June? So the last one is in March?!

I'm sure the club will find the extra 20 quid useful though, so don't let me stop you :rover:

Bought two of these tickets today. Think it is an amazing deal from the club. I was planning to go to the WBA game and that was it but for basically the same price I can go to all three games and only need to pay for the petrol.

Really hope the fans take advantage of this deal and maybe it will be offered again in the future.

Well done Rovers

Fantastic deal - considering I had to give up my S/T this season this gives me the opportunity to try and get Junior Kayos interested - it will be his first game but not really interest in football at the moment ... here's hoping.

Added this on Hotukdeals today and it's generated quite a bit of interest. Quite a lot of people praising the club for trying to get people through the turnstiles.

so you did because 3 or 4 of my workmates sent it to me :)

Good work!!

Archived