SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 For The Rest Of The Season

Ozz

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vinjay606
Just as an aside, and why anybody would want to I'm not quite sure BUT you can't seem to be able to buy match tickets for the games left for anywhere except the Darwen End Lower on the OneRovers website?

They probably haven't printed the tickets for the other areas yet. It's still over a month until the final game so regardless of this offer tickets for that game would not yet be on sale.

I really do hope we have shifted a hell of a lot more than 1,000 by now!

600 will be cancelled after yesterday....

To be honest I'd be suprised if we shifted all 4,600 before the Wigan match (it would be a cracking effort though) ... depends how the word spreads about it.

must be altitude sickness in the upper stands ....like i said after yesterday theres no chance.

I was talking to a mate today and he sometimes comes sometimes doesnt ,he was going to get tickets for him and 3 mates and they said they wouldnt come after yesterday even if they were paid £20 a match!

600 will be cancelled after yesterday....

must be altitude sickness in the upper stands ....like i said after yesterday theres no chance.

I was talking to a mate today and he sometimes comes sometimes doesnt ,he was going to get tickets for him and 3 mates and they said they wouldnt come after yesterday even if they were paid £20 a match!

Well aren't they stupid. If one dire performance means they can't come to Ewood to show their support for us, then that is downright pathetic. He should've stopped coming after we lost 4-1 to Coventry, that was more humiliating!!

he did

Well maybe you should've added in your post that he hardly ever comes to games :wacko:

Wonder how many United fans don't turn up to Old Trafford after there humiliating defeat to Liverpool?

Wonder how many Liverpool fans don't turn up after there defeat to Chelsea?

Wonder how many Arsenal fans refuse to go on away travels after they lost to Stoke?

My guess would be none. We want to have a great atmosphere, we want large crowds, yet we get fans like these who don't want to cheer on the team to safety, at such a crucial part of the season.

Pathetic!

I will attend my first Rovers game against West Brom. Are there only tickets left for the last three games or can I get a ticket just for the last game as well? Sorry if this question sounds rather silly, but I could not find tickets for this game on the official page. Thanks for helping me out.

I will attend my first Rovers game against West Brom. Are there only tickets left for the last three games or can I get a ticket just for the last game as well? Sorry if this question sounds rather silly, but I could not find tickets for this game on the official page. Thanks for helping me out.

Tickets for the West Brom game will go on sale closer to the time. Most likely be £15 anywhere in the stadium. Keep checking the Official website, they'll have an annoucement in the next couple of weeks as to when they go on sale.

he / they used to go home and away.what do you suggest? club him over the head and drag him down.

Yes. Or give me his address and I'll do it :P

Most of us are upset about Saturday (and I bet most weren't forced to sit in the middle of Liverpool fans because Liverpool can't be bothered to create a disabled area for away fans :angry: ). However, the question is, do we want Premiership survival and as the answer is probably yes, we need to get behind Sam and the lads.

Abbey - do you honestly think that on saturday had we played our strongest team all 90 mins we would of been able to compete with Liverpool??

The goal after 5 mins was sublime and you cant stop them - from that point on it was game over. NOBODY has beat Liverpool at home in the league this season - what makes you think our half injury hit team could have done it?

You really do live with the fairies

DONT TALK CRAP HUGHSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would expect a bit of passion ,a bit of pride ,guts ,blood and caring for our club.If this is what we have become hand on heart if we dont try against the big teams then BLACKBURN ROVERS IS DYING!!!!!

HENDRY ,GARNER,FAZ,BRIGGS ETC WOULD NEVER ROLL OVER.

Abbey - do you honestly think that on saturday had we played our strongest team all 90 mins we would of been able to compete with Liverpool??

The goal after 5 mins was sublime and you cant stop them - from that point on it was game over. NOBODY has beat Liverpool at home in the league this season - what makes you think our half injury hit team could have done it?

You really do live with the fairies

i would expect a bit of passion ,a bit of pride ,guts ,blood and caring for our club.If this is what we have become hand on heart if we dont try against the big teams then BLACKBURN ROVERS IS DYING!!!!!

Abbey, I'm with Hughesy. On saturday they played with passion, they just weren't good enough. As far as caring for the club, that went out of the window in 1992.

I think you need to realise that Allardyce has 1 goal this season; keep Rovers up. This should be paramount in all fans eyes. Hopefully once this is achieved he can spend the summer formulating a team that will be much better off.

Abbey, I'm with Hughesy. On saturday they played with passion, they just weren't good enough. As far as caring for the club, that went out of the window in 1992.

I think you need to realise that Allardyce has 1 goal this season; keep Rovers up. This should be paramount in all fans eyes. Hopefully once this is achieved he can spend the summer formulating a team that will be much better off.

IF you honestly think that there passion there on sat. speeeds you must have watched a different game than me.It was gutless and weak.

How many sold?

YOU HAVE SELECTIVE MEMORY ABBEY VILLAGE. WE WATCHED SOME RIGHT CR*P IN THE EIGHTIES UNDER SAXTON.

Archived