BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vogel Leaves The Club

• Backroom

If Vogel was fit and able to play in any position effectively I think Sam would have put him there, especially considering Sam's penchant for bringing in older players and briefly reviving their careers.

Clearly wasn't good enough, and if he's getting beat to a first team spot by Andrews and Mokoena he had to go.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really liked Vogel whenever he played for us - I thought he was the Ooijer of our midfield - experienced, read the game well and had a bit of class about him (though many of you will probably disagree). Probably never reached his best but I guess an undercurrent of managers swept away his chances of holding a midfield place down.

Best of luck to Johann.

Yes Johann best of luck spending the couple of million of BRFC money that you'll likely have blagged in the 15 months that you've been here. Now that the issue is over I'd imagine that £ for £ Huddlestone and/or Koumas would have been damned cheap. :angry:

Archived