BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Samba

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

This bit from the Sun is such a bunch of rubbish.Harry and spurs want Samba so they will just snap their fingers bid 10 million and viola' Blackburn will roll over.I mean look at his gem:

"Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce will not want to lose 6ft 4in defender Samba but knows his club cannot afford to turn down Spurs' bid - despite the £18m sale of Roque Santa Cruz to Manchester City last month."

Oh really?Well I would tell them call back when you can upfront 25 million and maybe we will consider it.Thanks to Nicko we know how ridiculous spurs are to negoitate with and interminably slow they are.Harr just enjoys attempting to unsettle any player out of the air ,doesn't he?

Samba is a player I would NOT like to see us lose for a mere 10 million(that's a perverse statement innit? but welcome to modern football) as we could not easily replace him.

Harry spouts off junk in the Sun

Football is about heroes and larger than life characters.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF SAMBA! He is ours and staying that way.....roll on 15th when the 'summer surfers' stop their drivel (see transfer topic thread)

My thoughts entirely. And two fingers to the "lets sell our best players and then we'll be a better team brigade".

Every transfer window, I despise dirty 'arry even more. He can't keep his gob shut and always does his transfers through the media - which they always lap up, probably moreso now as he's now with the media darlings at WHL.

What I was aware of all summer has now happened- Spuds have moved for Warnock and Samba.

Sorry to be picky, but is aware a possible wrong choice of words there Philip - don't you mean feared or anticipated!

We all have to expect that other clubs will fancy some of our better players.

Rovers do not need to sell Warnock / Samba - unless what is reported in the LET with regards to the RSC / Derbyshire money / Banks / Sam, could possible cause Rovers having no choice to a sale.

If I had a choice - £10m for Samba or £10m for Warnock - Then Warnock would have to go.

£10m is enough for Warnock, £15m isnt enough for Samba.

Why dont we just 'do a bordeaux' and say they are not a big enough club for us to allow them to leave.

Archived