BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes 2010 - First Details

Guest Kamy100

I think the current update is just to ensure that the online modes work properly.

Going to go down to Tesco at midnight to pick up a copy. Very excited about Pro this year for some reason - the last few years my optimism hasn't been so high because of mediocre reviews and write-ups. This one seems to be somewhat of a return to the glory years.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was, i've played 1 match online. . .connected to a guy who allegedly had a green connection but it went red on picking teams so I thought oh here we go again but there was no visible lag and there wasnt on his side either. One problem though was the response times, they were quite horrific, hopefully just because I was playing someone with a red connection, even though it said green to start with, but to be honest I don't really play online, I normally have offline tournos with me mates and I'm loving the new community mode!!

Guest Kamy100

Here we go Option File which corrects kits, player names, teams, badges and pretty much everything else (for PS3 version):

Option File

There is another one due to tomorrow at 5pm but I don't think it will be better than this one.

To install:

* Download files.

* Create folder named 'PS3' on a usb stick.

* Create folder inside 'PS3' folder called 'SAVEDATA'.

* Copy all downloaded files into 'SAVEDATA' folder.

* Start PS3.

* Copy all data from usb stick to PS3 hdd.

Here we go Option File which corrects kits, player names, teams, badges and pretty much everything else (for PS3 version):

Option File

There is another one due to tomorrow at 5pm but I don't think it will be better than this one.

To install:

* Download files.

* Start PS3.

Happy days, I know this will obviously replace any edited data I've already done (Added N'Zonzi and Hoilett) but it won't delete my saved master league game with them in will it?

Any idea if it has transfer included like Warnock/Chimbonda as well as adding the likes of Hoilett and N'Zonzi? Have to give you a game sometime Kamy, I can be described as mediocre online, played 6, won 2, drawn 2 lost 2.

Guest Kamy100

The option file will have the likes of Hoillet and N'Zonzi:

* All english league transfers complete to date!

* All kits done to my usual exceptional standard!

* All missing emblems added!

* All fake teams renamed! (i havent done the kits for teams in Other Teams A)

* All LaLiga kits done! (thank you rush)

However your Master League save will probably not work with this file, it will have the old kits, you will need to start a new master league to show the kits etc.

Yeah no worries I will play you, I am online most evenings (Kamy200 - PSN Tag).

Below is a video of how the kits look:

The option file will have the likes of Hoillet and N'Zonzi:

* All english league transfers complete to date!

* All kits done to my usual exceptional standard!

* All missing emblems added!

* All fake teams renamed! (i havent done the kits for teams in Other Teams A)

* All LaLiga kits done! (thank you rush)

However your Master League save will probably not work with this file, it will have the old kits, you will need to start a new master league to show the kits etc.

Yeah no worries I will play you, I am online most evenings (Kamy200 - PSN Tag).

Below is a video of how the kits look:

Cool kits look great, not too fussed about my master league, only about 4 games into it! I'll probably be on after work at about 2am :) and then most of Sunday!

What's your opinion on the full version? I've only really played about 10 games in all including online so just getting to grips with it now, I think it's a lot better than the last one, a lot more realistic and the players behave how they should. Well the international players anyway, as usual Rovers players are hit and miss, McCarthy is faster than Roberts lol and Grella is our best midfielder by a mile, Diouf looks like he hasn't been changed since his Liverpool days still!

Pleased to see free kicks seem to be easier again on this one as at least I can punish the hatchet men online. (Although on second thoughts usually I'm the one hacking people down haha). Maybe I've just got lucky, scored twice though out of about 5 or 6 within decent range. Were both with Beckham though.

Guest Kamy100

For me this is a return to form for the PES series. PES 2008 and PES 2009 were awful games, this on the other hand is a really good game, once you get to grips with the mechanics, it is deep and intuitive and the gameplay is very much like PES5 and PES6. Graphically this game is superior to FIFA. The big problem that I have with FIFA is essentially the offline mode is broken, the manager mode lots of bugs which haven't really been rectified in the latest patch. FIFA however is very good when you play against another human.

For me PES is back, they have nailed the gameplay, graphics and modes this year. Next year they will need to work on animations and movement of players which is still a bit "stiff", however they have shown over the last 12 months that they have the ability to make huge leaps and FINALLY they have listened to what the fans want.

I finally got a decent game online, i was getting some lag before but only because connection was bad I think/hope, the only problem was that the person I played was an idiot who pretended to choose one team and then chose Inter, I was Rovers of course, lost 3-1 after taking the lead, gutted, still getting used to using the analogue stick mind! I haven't got used to the trick thing either, why couldnt they just keep it to the right analogue stick like it used to be! Now I find myself doing tricks when I don't intend to and have no idea how to!

Option File

To install:

* Download files.

* Start PS3.

I've got this and going to give it a play tomorrow.

kamy - If I've not got a USB stick can I put the option file on a CD and copy it to the PS3 that way??

Guest Kamy100

Don't think that a CD will work, you can try creating a PS3 folder and copying that to a CD and then put in the CD and see what happens.

Don't think that a CD will work, you can try creating a PS3 folder and copying that to a CD and then put in the CD and see what happens.

Ta but it doesn't work. Just tried it.

The CD only shows up under the photo, video and music options. The later two won't copy anything and the photo option just strips the images from the disk.

I'll go and grab a cheap stick from Comet tomorrow.

Guest Kamy100

As you may know with PES like editing kits you can also put in chants, below is a link to a chants file for PES2010, it really adds to the game:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wavntg01nzn

PES2010_PS3chants_festa.rar

Contents:

4 England National Team chants

Chants for all English Premier League clubs

2 Olympiakos chants

Chants for Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray and Turkish national team.

To put these into PES:

For chants:

1. Create MUSIC folder on USB Device and copy chants to that folder.

2. Go to music on PS3 and select USB device

3. Copy all chants over

4. Create a playlist entitled KONAMI_PES

5. Add all chants to playlist

6. Enter game, go to edit mode, edit team and cheering stance, assign the team MP3 to the team.

Enjoy.

Cheers for that Kamy.

If you want to add more chants you can also download them from www.fanchants.com and add them into the folder first. There's some obvious omissions from the chant downloads you provided.

Guest Kamy100

Whichever option file you get you will have to transfer all the kits yourself, it took me about 10 minutes to transfer them. Press triangle and then select copy for each file and it will transfer them to the right folder. DO NOT COPY FILE ENTITLED SYSTEM DATA as that will disable your trophies.

Oh i know that, its just that when I opened the game up, nothing was changed, i would have to edit the kits myself using the photos from the option file, it said corrupt data on some files, I'll just delete everything and try it again

Does anybody know if there is there a reasonable patch out for the 360 yet? Not got a data transfer kit but was considering doing so if there is a good patch. Has there been word from Konami even about a patch that contains transfers at the very minimum?

Also, we noticed that upon starting a ML it was impossible to find international players not at existing club sides (such as Ribery, Toni etc). This would be a pretty devastating oversight. Is there a way of actually doing this or have Konami slipped up here?

Guest Kamy100

Someone is doing a really good option file and it should be released later this week. I have a data transfer cable which I prepared to lend people so long as they promise to send it back. Konami will be doing 2 squad updates, one very shortly and then one in February. They are also going to release quite a bit of Downloadable Material and this year all of it will be free.

It is possible to get the likes of Toni etc. I think there is a section for Other players or free agents. I will look tonight and get post how to do this.

Guest Kamy100

Ok I have set up a "community" on PES2010 (PS3 version). Please join, we can use it to setup tournaments or just play friendlies against each others.

To access it, go to Online section, then choose community, search for BRFCS. The password is rovers

It is a really good feature and will help if we want to say a champions league tournament or even a league!

I'm signed in - MattsterMinded.

I've played the online to death since Friday but, as it's the first time Ive really played against other humans, I'm taking some beatings. The difference between green pings and even yellow pings is significant.

One gripe I have is how the likes of Messi and Ronaldo can just run trough challenges, expecially if your defender is playing for the likes of Rovers or Villa.

. DO NOT COPY FILE ENTITLED SYSTEM DATA as that will disable your trophies.

I can't remember if I did this or not. Is there any way of checking and, if I have done it, can I remove it so it has to crate a new file.

I think if you go into the game section of the ps3 hub thing and then go to saved game data, it will be on there somewhere and u can probably see from the date it was created, if not im sure u can delete it and just create a new one, anyone played online yet?

Archived