BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I don't think this is sams fault he has to work with what he has but anything less than 5 or 6 nil will be a bonus given the team

Tell me when this is over.

No Carlos in the 11 is also very disappointing, especially when Treacy gets the nod. They were saying on SS that set-pieces will be key for us, yet our best set-piece taker is stuck on the bench again.

lol @ the official site:

ROVERS: Robinson, Andrews, Ooijer, Nelsen ©, Givet, Dunn, Mokoena, Tugay, Warnock, Andrews, Samba.

So good they named him twice? :tu:

We are going to get hammered! Anything less than 4-0 will be a relief looking at that starting line-up. Samba upfront, he is not going to cause them a lot of problems, and any comparison between him and Jan Koller imo is pathetic. You don't stick your best CB upfront away from home against anyone nevermind a team with Torres.

• Backroom

On the bright side if Stoke do us a favour then we're better off than this morning seeing we have go one of the tougher games done and toon still have to play them. It's a big if though I fancy toon to win today

Archived