BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] More Rovers Trivia

Chris Samba has quite a good record 6 in around 70 something games, and even though he only scored 3 Markus Babbel was also dangerous considering he scored them in 25 or so, games.

Stephen Warnock looks like he's soon on his way to double figures aswell. I think you should consider players dont make 300+ appearances for Rovers (or most clubs for that matter) anymore !

Chris Samba has quite a good record 6 in around 70 something games, and even though he only scored 3 Markus Babbel was also dangerous considering he scored them in 25 or so, games.

Stephen Warnock looks like he's soon on his way to double figures aswell. I think you should consider players dont make 300+ appearances for Rovers (or most clubs for that matter) anymore !

He scored two of them VS Boro' if I remember rightly in one game. Boxing day it was, scored a last minute equaliser.

Crompton did well playing on after WWII.......

Been going since 84 and I can think of

Faz (took pens)

Moran

Hendry

maybe Mail (also took pens), not sure about Keeley. Certainly wouldn't class Atkins as a defender either.

I would assume long standing players such as Clayton would have got 10+ but then pure guesswork from me there.

Our poor quality set pieces clearly being highlighted over the past 10 - 15 years.

Archived