BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

I'm starting this thread to remind everyone that this season will be over in 5 games!

Up or down, I just want it to be over, its been a drag from start to finish.

Here's some sneak previews of what next season has to offer.

newcastle-united-09-10-home-adidas-kit.jpg

Newcastle United Kit

everton-09-10-le-coq-sportif-football-shirt-3.jpg

Everton Home Shirt

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm starting this thread to remind everyone that this season will be over in 5 games!

Up or down, I just want it to be over, its been a drag from start to finish.

Here's some sneak previews of what next season has to offer.

newcastle-united-09-10-home-adidas-kit.jpg

Newcastle United Kit

everton-09-10-le-coq-sportif-football-shirt-3.jpg

Everton Home Shirt

Will Everton be bringing Reid, Steven, Gray et al back as well next seaon? Just needs to be sponsored by a tin of ham to be completely retro.

That Man U shirt is supposed to be a celebration of a past team - 1937 or something I read. Except for in 1937 it was white with red V, so Nike have based it on that but changed it completely! Either way it looks too much like a rugby shirt

That Man U shirt is supposed to be a celebration of a past team - 1937 or something I read. Except for in 1937 it was white with red V, so Nike have based it on that but changed it completely! Either way it looks too much like a rugby shirt

Based on the 1909 shirt. 100 years since they won the first FA Cup.

All are awful. The Man Utd looks too retro, same as Everton home.

The Chelsea one looks like a joke, as does the Everton away.

I don't mind the Barcodes one, and the Liverpool away one is ok. But nothing is striking me as a "nice looking kit".

As for Rovers, I wouldn't mind Umbro using a similar design to the new England top for us, I think that would be pretty cool.

Never seen a Man United shirt that dosen't look awful.

Forgive me, for I have sinned, but I would like a Rovers version of the 98/99 Man Utd kit:

ManUtdHSS9800.gif

Perhaps it would look a little outdated now, but I still like it.

Forgive me, for I have sinned, but I would like a Rovers version of the 98/99 Man Utd kit:

ManUtdHSS9800.gif

You know where the door is... ;)

I'll be buying our kit as long as it has the blue and white halves, regardless of how hideous it is. Our away kit will be interesting.

Arsenal usually have nice away kits. Like the Dark blue kit with lighter shading, also the yellow one a few seasons back, so interesting to see what they come out with.

ManUtdHSS9800.gif

Only if it means we have the same success they had from wearing that jersey!! ....Because they only had that success because of that jersey!?!?!

arsenals away is a green body with blue sleeves

Thats not confirmed. They are looking at maybe making that the 3rd kit I heard as they have a Cream pin-stripe effort being considered as the away kit.

That V shirt of Uniteds is awful!

Archived