SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kitteq.jpg

be kind...

Sorry but that is a bit minging. I'm sure I could do worse though if I knew how to do those pictures.

Anyway, Coventry revived their brown away kit for their home game against Watford according to SSN. And here is a pic from Watford's website:

0,,10400~5796288,00.jpg

Yum.

A few links to get you started

shirt design tutorial

simple kit designer

Lets see what you can come up with

I cannot come up with anything because I cannot download any of those effing programmes. They, or my laptop are useless. Thanks for providing the links though.

My processor is a 1.5 Ghz one, and I need a 1.8 Ghz one for the photoshop download to work.

Any inside news about what the designs might be for the new home and away shirt? Surely anything has got to be better than this seasons home :unsure:

What's wrong with this year's home kit? It's blue and white and isn't spoiled by a dirty great big "24" in the middle. One of the better ones IMO.

isn't spoiled by a dirty great big "24" in the middle.

I wore the old bet 24 shirt last night to football and it seems alot heavier than the crown ones. This years home is quite good.

Liking the badgey thing on that Sunderland shirt, very nice.

What's wrong with this year's home kit? It's blue and white and isn't spoiled by a dirty great big "24" in the middle. One of the better ones IMO.

It's just crap haha

it's spoilt by a dirty great big black box.

I just hope the crown logo is incorporated better into next seasons

Archived