BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

The Kappa kit was one of the best. I like the tight fitting shirts, then again not everybody can pull it off to wear those shirts.

I say get us a kit similar to the one Cameroon wore lol. Sleeveles shirts hahaha, can somebody get a pic of that kit up?

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like somebody dropped ink on that shirt. Im still hoping for a yellow and black half away kit. I wonder what would happen if, we unveil a claret and blue shirt as part of our away kit. Mass suicide perhaps, or mass protests lol.

Yellow and black halves would be great. Cant understand why people think the colour of our kit, is what makes us play badly. Its not the colour of the kit, but the players wearing the kit that makes us play badly!

actually i saw a documentary about that one time, and it said (quite logically) that red kits is the best, because they communicate fear to the opposition. you know - red = blood and all that. when have a yellow team ever had success? well... except brazil :lol:

i want a red/black away. dont care too much how they design it though, but the idea of 50/50 halves is great.

also i hope they print the numbers on the back and the Crown logo in red with no box surrounding it. my major problem with this years shirt is the blue box, and how the Crown logo fills it completely. it would be way better if the blue box was an inch higher and wider, to make a little bit of space from the letters to the edge.

is that man utd thing for real???

could be cool if we implemented the rose from our badge like an ornament on the shirt. maybe on the sleeves.

Archived