BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy St Georges Day To All.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2pows4j.jpg

Nice to see many flags on display today.

It was interesting to see so many people of asian origin in the DW (formerly JJB) gym today sporting either England shorts, shirts, one even had his England towel wrapped round him. Good to see.

..and then we have the politically soft councils pulling bunting down becuase it is deemd unsafe and might damage cars and vehicles !

Thats just about sums up the sorry state of our country and the bloody idiots we have elected to make decisions on our behalf.

people, for the sake of your country, please vote with pure thughts for the survival of The UK.

Kick out the bigots

Kick out the labour fools

Kick out the pc brigade/soft lard ar$ey type people

Only then will we, the citizens of this Great Island see some reward for our efforts.

Went to Lytham today where they really have done well in celebration.

Listened to Greensleeves as well as Jerusalem.

I'm glad it's at this time of year and not in the depths of winter. The blossoms are beautiful and, for once, haven't been blasted off the trees by strong winds.

..and then we have the politically soft councils pulling bunting down becuase it is deemd unsafe and might damage cars and vehicles !

Thats just about sums up the sorry state of our country and the bloody idiots we have elected to make decisions on our behalf.

people, for the sake of your country, please vote with pure thughts for the survival of The UK.

Kick out the bigots

Only then will we, the citizens of this Great Island see some reward for our efforts.

Im devasted that my St George hasnt yet been removed despite complaints to the council.

Apparently South Ribble are "notorious" for responding with force to complaints about them.

Every time I put mine up a complaint gets lodged by someone anonymously and yet no one has been. I look forward to the day they bother (if the Daily Mail got it right).

Happy St Georges Day everyone.

Not sure if you are "over-refreshed," but St George is the patron saint of England. Nothing to do with The United Kingdoms of Great Britain (England, Scotland & [sort of] Wales) and Northern Ireland.

St George, if he ever existed, was probably from Anotolia. Present day Turkey. He didn't slay any dragons though because dragons are mythical beasties.

Sleep tight.

Not sure if you are "over-refreshed," but St George is the patron saint of England. Nothing to do with The United Kingdoms of Great Britain (England, Scotland & [sort of] Wales) and Northern Ireland.

Don't you find it very ironic that on St Georges day the country was absolutely screwed by two sweaties?

Kick out the bigots

Thank you Paul Dacre.

Flag flying at the end of the gated drive to my estate.............................. the Red flag.

Thank you Paul Dacre.

Flag flying at the end of the gated drive to my estate.............................. the Red flag.

It’s rather sad that you have to resort to the same three clichéd ‘insults’ Jim.

It’s either:

The usual Daily mail reader tripe

Enoch Powell

Or Hitler

Even you must have more of a repertoire than sad, tired- sound bites you keep reeling out. Yet another sorry attempt by our very own troll to get another thread closed.

Yesterday was a day to be proud of this country, proud at what this country has offered the world. I celebrated the day and enjoyed seeing the various parts of England putting two fingers up to those lefties who preach their usual political correctness BS.

I was in a good mood going into today but then i saw what an absolute disgrace this government is and now feel ashamed to be associated with this country:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8014265.stm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle6160649.ece

Yesterday was a day to be proud of this country, proud at what this country has offered the world. I celebrated the day and enjoyed seeing the various parts of England putting two fingers up to those lefties who preach their usual political correctness BS.

I was a good mood going into today but then i saw what an absolute disgrace this government is and now feel ashamed to be associated with this country:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8014265.stm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle6160649.ece

"...If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?..."

We're now in to Alice in Wonderland territory RVR.

The Gurkhas, who loyally put their lives on the line for this country are treated abominably, whilst the likes of Binyam Mohamed (mysteriously picked up in Afghanistan) and others that seek to undermine and destroy our way of life, are treated like royalty.

Just to put the Gurkhas settlement plan in to perspective, the Royal Navy has been advised against apprehending Somali pirates lest they claim asylum once taken aboard HM vessels.

St George, if he ever existed, was probably from Anotolia. Present day Turkey. He didn't slay any dragons though because dragons are mythical beasties.

Sleep tight.

Spoil-sport! ;)

Doing research for an article I was writing this morning, I stumbled across this:

One in eight people find the flying of the St George Cross "embarrassing"

I don't find it embarrassing. I am very patriotic and there's a St George's flag flying from the 6m pole on the front lawn chez jim at this very moment.

What is annoying (and embarrassing) is the BNP type right-wing nationalism as shown by the first post and others in a similar vein in this thread.

Doing research for an article I was writing this morning, I stumbled across this:

One in eight people find the flying of the St George Cross "embarrassing"

Not surprising.

Denuded of any sense of national identity, Britain is no longer fit for purpose - with its crumbling infrastructure and an unwinding social and cultural fabric.

Unemployment will soon reach double figures and the welfare system will then face collapse under the weight of its own inefficiencies.

To overcome such a socioeconomic crisis of this size facing England, the first step is to admit that it has done some very stupid things - something the current leadership appear incapable of.

Meanwhile with self-segregation etching autonomous geographic, legal, religious and cultural areas in to the social fabric it is little wonder that we are witnessing a slide in to social chaos and financial bankruptcy.

Of course our moral bankruptcy set in years ago, the goons in Nu Labski just expedited the descent.

leftfooter- you have the nerve to talk of self-parody?

Let's not forget St George is the patron saint of Georgia and a whole load of other places and causes.

Huge bachanalia on the half of the island of Gozo that supports St George's Basilica and the Aurora Opera Theatre. The other half that supports the Cathedral and the Astra Opera Theatre either lie low or get up to a bit of sabotage in the dead of night. If you ever want to visit a beautiful 10km round island inhabited by 20,000 fruit cases, Gozo is the place to go.

leftfooter- you have the nerve to talk of self-parody?

Not only self-parody but self-flagellation. Some people obviously enjoy torturing themselves by continuing to live in a country they despise.

Archived